We'll meet again, don't know where don't know when.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wait, @Admin. Are you actually leaving?

No, please.

Do not do that.

He's certainly posting less. He got sick of the one sided shit here. I don't blame him.
Follow his example, pig

If I could vote for only one person to leave, it would be you.

His little man rage is beyond tedious.
Your big pig rage is obnoxious

Its okay for left wing men to call women whores, pigs and ignorant sluts as long as it's me.

Amazing to see one sided people complain about one sidedness.

Admin made it very clear he wasnt interested in any sort of normal discussion. He would call me stupid and put negative emojis on all my posts. Everytime I tried.

All he ever did was shit post hyperpartisan slams he wasnt even open to discussing.

So how the fuck could anyone possibly think he was sick of one sided shit? He WAS the one sided shit.

He thinks your nonsense posts were trolls and responded as if they were. He gave you credit. He didn't know you were seriously that stupid.

Right because he is one sided. This is always the excuse for why you guys refuse to engage and sling shit instead.

I think the real issue is that you guys are simply too stupid and too hostile and too narrow minded.

I'm certainly not ever gonna think you call me stupid because I am stupid. So I dont know why you bother with this. We dont buy it. Also I don't want to know any people who think like this and act like this towards other people. It disgusting and shows how full of shit you guys truly are.

My point stays. If you dont like one sideness stop being one sided.

No, Dove the problem is that you don't think at all. You're like water. You're molded by whomever best suits you. You say what they want you to say.

Yeah sorry but no. You guys are so next level ignorant that you are not capable of interacting with any ideas or positions or perspectives that are outside of your latte leftwing bubbles.

You respond with hate and and fear. It's not that IM stupid. It's that you guys really ARE narrow minded and you are just not capable of understanding or interacting with others.

All you do is project. That's it. You dont get to tell me about me. You are too busy judging and bitching to read people.

My stances are mine. I came to them by experience and information and unlike you....I can argue them without hate. You guys must not care much about the country or what happens or you would want more unity.....but you want hate.

Dove, maybe you can argue without hate, but I don't see you doing it. In every post of yours I ever reaf, you full on hate on the left.

That might have to do with being called stupid, being accused of "bullshit" and being called an ignorant slut....a pig....et. Having my family drug to the board and weaponized and all that nonsense?

And I'm typically much nicer for longer because I care about what I'm saying.

But I've concluded that the country is fucked beyond redemption and we more likely to see blood in the streets than have a unified, strong and prosperous country and that no one actually does give a shit about any of these problems.

Why would I continue bothering? Or being nice to people who are hateful? I cant make any of you care about anything. You all hate "cons", everyone is a con, and the whole platform is destroying opposition. That's just what it is. A full on authoritarian party.

You have been rude to Lotus Bud directly in many of your posts, she's never dragged you for any of the things that get to you.

I know I get tired of the hate, so then the attitude I get is "Bring it, I can be nasty too."

Go link it.

I can guarantee it's because she took a shot first. Go ahead. Find it.

Quoting people when theyve typed out something and saying "Bullshit" or calling them crazy is rude, Oak.

Yeah, I'm sure it's always her fault. You don't do anything to anyone.

Not unprovoked I dont.

You are so sure so go find it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ll be honest, I’m PMS’ing right now and since the forum is slow, I find myself missing my old TV friends. It was so much fun every night LOL’ing my ass off with them.

Dove and I raised HELL online together for the better part of 12 years. I’ve read Dove recently and I am sad to say that nothing has changed since our late 20s… except some of the major details of what ruined her life. Honestly, I can do without her self-sabotage and constant manipulation.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I've always said I admire Dove's passion and uncompromising dedication to fighting for what she believes in. That hasn't changed.

But it makes her the most abysmally serious and unfunny person that I know. That she tries to have profound conversations on a platform dedicated to witty fuctardery is just a bonus. That she doesn't understand this is a double bonus.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've always said I admire Dove's passion and uncompromising dedication to fighting for what she believes in. That hasn't changed.

But it makes her the most abysmally serious and unfunny person that I know. That she tries to have profound conversations on a platform dedicated to witty fuctardery is just a bonus. That she doesn't understand this is a double bonus.

Dude, that just probably means she has OCD.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL @ witty fucktardery :GiggleBitch:

It’s extremely difficult to find inspiration to be a witty fucktard within this forum climate. I’ve considered asking for a truce for the sake of the community, but it would just blow up in my face.

Dove is lost. That’s the best way I can describe someone who has childhood trauma and a lifelong trail of self-destruction. She doesn’t know what stability looks like. She doesn’t know what a healthy relationship looks like. She doesn’t know how to be honest with herself about any of this. She is an impulsively headstrong know it all… an emotionally stunted little girl waiting for someone to rescue her when she needs to be the adult she needed as a child.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL @ witty fucktardery :GiggleBitch:

It’s extremely difficult to find inspiration to be a witty fucktard within this forum climate.

Dove is lost. That’s the best way I can describe someone who has childhood trauma and a lifelong trail of self-destruction. She doesn’t know what stability looks like. She doesn’t know what a healthy relationship looks like. She doesn’t know how to be honest with herself about any of this. She is an impulsively headstrong know it all… an emotionally stunted little girl waiting for someone to rescue her when she needs to be the adult she needed as a child.

Her woe is me stories do keep her well-supplied with enablers though.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Her woe is me stories do keep her well-supplied with enablers though.

Let’s face facts… these people feel sorry for her and her horrific circumstances and probably feel better about themselves and their own shitty lives with her around.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You may be right. But the single mom out there working every day and not posting all day online they hate.

Be serious, Lily…. We cannot mention the children… especially not the ones belonging to devoted mothers posting online 24/7/365 :eyeRoLL:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I wasn't actually thinking of mentioning them.

So we have to comply with their denial and zero accountability for the trail of destruction this will leave in all of their lives…

Gotcha.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So we have to comply with their denial and zero accountability for the trail of destruction this will leave in all of their lives…

Gotcha.

No, not at all. I just figure if these people have supported her through all the drama, knowing she has these children, what's going to make them care now?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
No, not at all. I just figure if these people have supported her through all the drama, knowing she has these children, what's going to make them care now?

I’m sure they ask about them when they call her on the phone to talk about online jeopardizing even more of her time while she tries to cope with life online.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@The Prowler

Dood you need a new hobby other than taking dick up yer arse and waiting on every goddamned werd Lily and Murdy poast LOL

ffs it's like yer wife didn't want any from your fahggot ass and you come to take it out on these two.... :LOL3::LOL3:

How you even manage to keep yourself awake amogst thier poasts is pretty cool tho

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@The Prowler

Dood you need a new hobby other than taking dick up yer arse and waiting on every goddamned werd Lily and Murdy poast LOL

ffs it's like yer wife didn't want any from your fahggot ass and you come to take it out on these two.... :LOL3::LOL3:

How you even manage to keep yourself awake amogst thier poasts is pretty cool tho

He is creepy. And he's so desperately insecure. He posted a picture of himself and what a badass race car driver he gets to pretend to be in General Discussion. He filled in his bald spot with a paint program as far as I can tell. https://bastardfactory.net/threads/a-day-at-the-track.14224/#post-847967

LMFAO at the scribbles on the top of his head...what a chump!

My head is bald, let me use this crayon to hide it...maybe that's his thinking cap.

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: