We'll meet again, don't know where don't know when.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That rainbow is reserved for Stubby when SUCK and COCK are on his brain
No.. It was specifically for Aidsman giving his big farewell thread with an Elton John song and not one user giving 2 flying fucks. :Happy5:

How can we give a fuck? No one actually knows this guy at all.

He was here every single day shit posting and absolutely no one was able to connect with this guy on any level. All he did was shit post like a fucking bot.

I tried hard for over a year. It was total waste of time. He is a hostile hyper partisan bot that cannot communicate with anyone outside of his beliefs.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
32524626.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What next, faggot? George Michael?

George Micheal was everything wrong with culture all those years ago. The industry......the same one that now pushes pride month with the same energy they were homophobic with.....actually tried to force George Micheal to be a hetro sex symbol.

He even had to have a fake girlfriend. Because they couldnt "sell him" being gay.

He is a good example of the extremist mind set.

Now everyone has to be "fluid" at least. They market sexuality though. It's fake and always has been. And people still take their socail and politcal signals and messages from this shit.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

George Micheal was everything wrong with culture all those years ago. The industry......the same one that now pushes pride month with the same energy they were homophobic with.....actually tried to force George Micheal to be a hetro sex symbol.

He even had to have a fake girlfriend. Because they couldnt "sell him" being gay.

Now everyone has to be "fluid" at least. They market sexuality though. It's fake and always has been. And people still take their socail and politcal signals and messages from this shit.

I admit to LOL'ing at that music video he did which has silver glittery swivelling urinals.... I think that was a light hearted dig at him getting caught noncing in the bogs a while ago.

What is it with homos and men's bathrooms? Perhaps Aidsmin can enlighten us?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I admit to LOL'ing at that music video he did which has silver glittery swivelling urinals.... I think that was a light hearted dig at him getting caught noncing in the bogs a while ago.

It's a place where same sex people can sneak off to anywhere to be alone and not be questioned.

I think its dirty as fuck.....public bathrooms are disgusting....but I get it.

It's also a great place for predators.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

I heard he left, but I can't find teh goodbye thread.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Now everyone has to be "fluid" at least.

George or Georgina need to suck a dick/lick a pussy at least before they get a record deal.

Makes Weinstien look like a fuckin monk.

It's all revolting abuse of human beings. One good thing about the internet is that people can be their own promoters.

I mean.....doesnt garuntee your success... but it's better than the abuse people were willing to endure for a break.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We are in it! Lol

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

We are in it! Lol
Really??? Holy shit lol...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

We are in it! Lol
Really??? Holy shit lol...

STFU cunt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I like Admin.

She's very much a voice of reason in a philosophical desert.