We'll teach you not to be gay says fundamentalist Islam...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! Stupid faggit! They didnt kill him? #DISAPOINTED

I bet you would have fucked him in the ass too, because you're not gay and all.
I would have put him on trial, and if found guilty of faggotry, lashed him to a pole in the middle of town, and either burned him to death or made the townspeople stone him to death......like God ordered us to do.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I would have put him on trial, and if found guilty of faggotry, lashed him to a pole in the middle of town, and either burned him to death or made the townspeople stone him to death......like God ordered us to do.

Nah, you would have fucked him. We both know it. You fundamentalists are all alike, fucking perverted freaks.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Nah, you would have fucked him. We both know it. You fundamentalists are all alike, fucking perverted freaks.
Nah, I would have made him rape you to prove he wasnt gay. Then I'd have stoned you both!!!

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Nah, I would have made him rape you to prove he wasnt gay. Then I'd have stoned you both!!!
both hands on the keyboard, closet case

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You wouldn't do shit, you mental midget. You have NO power. You have no balls. All you do is pound out "rape" on the forum so you can cum. You disgusting sack of dog shit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

both hands on the keyboard, closet case
Get your prolapsed asshole fixed, faggit!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You wouldn't do shit, you mental midget. You have NO power. You have no balls. All you do is pound out "rape" on the forum so you can cum. You disgusting sack of dog shit.
We're talking hypotheticals where I'm running the show, stupid nigger rape whore. Try to keep up!