Don't let Children know why some kids have two dads, but do teach them to dehumanize and hate people that look different then them.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Birmingham private school assignment compares Barack Obama to monkeys

This is a school that is considered an elite school for gifted students, in Detroit.

roeper_lesson_54320-1.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
1. Admin.....you made a snarky comment about the Florida Parental Rights Bill. Which says nothing about gay people and literally does not forbid kids from discuss their gay parents. It simply prevents teachers from teaching kids about adult sexuality. And partisan sexual identity politcs.

I guess like Kelly Anne the child abuser.....alternative facts are your thing.

2. Birmingham is a wealthy BLUE area and the schools are ran by democrats. That's why I homeschool. I dont want democrat politcal garbage presented to my kids.

This is the shit YOU guys want. Enjoy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Admin. What's funny in my post?

You should be glad us evil cOnZ havent "destroyed schools" here in Michigan (yet) and our DOE is all democrats.

This school prides itself on "diversity". That's what's important.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I feel like this HAS to be Cranbrook lol. Cranbrook is full of woke twats ready to go off to U of M.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Also, I remember in the Bush years it was quite in vogue amongst the libs to compare him to a chimp. And tbh he did resemble our closest cousins on occasion.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Also, I remember in the Bush years it was quite in vogue amongst the libs to compare him to a chimp. And tbh he did resemble our closest cousins on occasion.

I hated Bush. That was my first presidential election and I voted for Gore out of youthful retardation lol.

I do remember a show on Comedy Central called "That's my Bush" that was stopped kinda early

It's pretty sweet how theyve embraced him because he hates us as well.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

I hated Bush. That was my first presidential election and I voted for Gore out of youthful retardation lol.

I do remember a show on Comedy Central called "That's my Bush" that was stopped kinda early

I wasn't crazy about him. I suppoarted Buchanan in that cycle.

I was ok with how Cheney seemed to annoy the libs though. But now we see how his kid turned out...sad!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I was ok with how Cheney seemed to annoy the libs though. But now we see how his kid turned out...sad!

I wasnt asking many questions back then and everyone I knew voted democrat.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

bc5949307740befe49643113b89a7887d8aa04e3.gifv

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

translation: my survival depends on my political leanings, a girl's gotta eat

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The really bizzare thing about this thread is that Admin has somehow connected this to the leftwing propaganda about the Florida parental rights bill.

I mean....two different states entirely. Two different parties in charge. And this incident occurred in a private school.

They literally view people as collective hives and somehow this poor taste worksheet in a private school in a blue district in a blue state is evidence to Admin that somehow "teh right" are hypocrites.....because we did this book.

Just ridiculous. This is why it's a waste of time trying. They cant even look at things honestly. Everything is filtered through this paradigm their brains are plugged into. Somehow he thinks "teh right" did it and that's the only reason he is posting it. He thinks we support shit like this even though we clearly dont.

They just make up narratives so they keep hating opposing parties. That's all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Do you ever take a break in your perpetual hostility to even find out if your posts make sense?

Sure doesnt look like it.