Well, the polls show Donny Losing to Kammy

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It's all but over, folks. It's gonna be a wipeout
. Harris +7, and that's a growing margin.
Jan 6...gonna be mild - except for the cheering that Trump is tossed on the scrapheap of history.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Maybe in time Federal Government can step back from the clown show it has become, and Go Back to being average professional americans with a desire to serve the Constitution and normal everyday American people.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe in time Federal Government can step back from the clown show it has become, and Go Back to being average professional americans with a desire to serve the Constitution and normal everyday American people.
We can hope.

I don't want to get too giddy about defeating Trump, but I am cautiously optimistic.

Up and until MAGA populism is defeated this country is in peril.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
b7611bf7fcea0afed51b2eb256a40ae60734a3c8.jpeg

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
We can hope.

I don't want to get too giddy about defeating Trump, but I am cautiously optimistic.

Up and until MAGA populism is defeated this country is in peril.
I watched some of Anderson Coopers series on CNN The Whole Story, there are some scary deeply fucked up people out there among his "Base"

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Factory Bastard
The good thing about Kamal toe Harris winning is the country fold up welfare will be cut off and niggers will riot and burn the cities and kill each other

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
What I'm enjoying right now is the brewing fight between Trump and pro-life fanatics.

The campaign is very afraid of the abortion issue. Pro-life fanatics are getting pissed at Trump. Trump wanted to play the middle...making flipping Roe possible and thinking it was the end.

The fanatics saw overturning Roe as the first step in the march for a total abortion ban.

They're not on the same page.

It is a battle I'm enthusiastic to watch play out.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
What I'm enjoying right now is the brewing fight between Trump and pro-life fanatics.

The campaign is very afraid of the abortion issue. Pro-life fanatics are getting pissed at Trump. Trump wanted to play the middle...making flipping Roe possible and thinking it was the end.

The fanatics saw overturning Roe as the first step in the march for a total abortion ban.

They're not on the same page.

It is a battle I'm enthusiastic to watch play out.
I'm curious to see how long Trump's love affair with his "Camelot" outcast will last.