Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What do lawyers practice?

Dont bruise your brain.
Not anything to do with biology

or so we just recently learned
So if we didn't live in a nation of laws then

....there would be no hunger? Is that right?

So it's either we have laws that regulate every damn thing or we have no laws at all.

We cant just have basic laws that protect our actual rights (it's important to understand what our rights actually are....which dem/prog voters find very confusing because their minds have been mauled by authoritarians/marxists) unless we are willing to have ridiculous laws about everything from giving sandwiches to homeless people instead of tossing them to literally forcing association under the mask of "anti discrimination laws".

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Dont bruise your brain.

So all of these are in violation of the law? Holy shidth!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
So there was this one time, in band camp......
You stuck a flute in your vagina?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dont bruise your brain.

There are only a few in the US, then include Imperfect Foods and Misfit Market.

They had to jump through a lot of regulations. Considering we only have a few places that do this.....restaurants and businesses of all sorts should be able to just give the food themselves and not have to worry about dumb lawsuits.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Dont bruise your brain.

You stuck a flute in your vagina?
boyeeeee you have some weird alone time fetishes

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
NYC alone in 2018

And what's the population?

Point being food is still wasted because people cannot just take it to the homeless.

When I worked in hospice and dementia, the facility I worked for made us throw out a ridiculous amount of food because they couldn't just donate it.

It should not at all be a complicated issue and left up to organizations to meet all the rules and regulations in order to get the food to hungry people.

I personally could have packed up all that food and took it to the mission but it cannot be that simple. By the time an organization could pick it up and take it, it would have gone bad. So all that food gets wasted.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
NYC alone in 2018

Point being food is still wasted because people cannot just take it to the homeless.

When I worked in hospice and dementia, the facility I worked for made us throw out a ridiculous amount of food because they couldn't just donate it.

It should not at all be a complicated issue and left up to organizations to meet all the rules and regulations in order to get the food to hungry people.

I personally could have packed up all that food and took it to the mission but it cannot be that simple. By the time an organization could pick it up and take it, it would have gone bad. So all that food gets wasted.
You see, big pharma can demand exemption from legal liabilities because, well, they're big doners and what not. Even if they are making billions on a product that can harm or kill you.

Whereas your local small business restaurants have nothing to offer the establishment for protection against ambulance chasing weasels who do more to hurt society than anyone.

And so, contrary to what they tell you these demos care nothing for the poor and needy

if they did, gas wouldn't be 4.19 a gallon right now and 1 lb of ground beef 30% higher than it was in late 2020.. and so on and so on

I don't see Jeff Bezo's keeping the private jet parked on the tarmac due to high fuel prices ... do you?

I do however see lower income minorities these animals claim to care about making some tough decisions as to what's more important to their families, eating steak once a week or keeping the lights on.

*spits

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
NYC alone in 2018

You see, big pharma can demand exemption from legal liabilities because, well, they're big doners and what not. Even if they are making billions on a product that can harm or kill you.

Whereas your local small business restaurants have nothing to offer the establishment for protection against ambulance chasing weasels who do more to hurt society than anyone.

And so, contrary to what they tell you these demos care nothing for the poor and needy

if they did, gas wouldn't be 4.19 a gallon right now and 1 lb of ground beef 30% higher than it was in late 2020.. and so on and so on

I don't see Jeff Bezo's keeping the private jet parked on the tarmac due to high fuel prices ... do you?

I do however see lower income minorities these animals claim to care about making some tough decisions as to what's more important to their families, eating steak once a week or keeping the lights on.

*spits

This is because we have corporate fascism. Which you already know.

Which I have pointed out many times.

The issue is that out left leaning opposition cannot see it and anything that pokes at anything they support is deemed "right wing" or "conz!" and is dismissed on that basis with no regard for what is being said.

But then when you have people convinced they are the ones fighting the corporate fascism and establishment, they dont even notice all these entities are on their side. Using their full weight and influence against the people.

H has gone so off the deep end he is calling the ordinary people pushing back the "establishment".

The ONLY reason the government was interested in coercion and force of vaccines that we KNOW do not stop the virus from spreading was about supporting corps and money.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Whatever happened to leaving people and their property alone to do with whatever they could succeed at or fail?

After more than 2 years of me out of work and my wife for 5 months, we're cash okay, asset rich, and I'm still banking on crypto and precious metals I bought over a decade ago to get us past the line.

Even if crypto gets nuked, we have hundreds of ounces of physical and a yearly 500 dollar bill for heirloom seeds...

So fuck everyone...

If we live, you're fucked on prices...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Brazilian BBQ is nice once in a while, I like the all you can eat aspect, but most of those places tend to be more quantity than quality. The sides generally are not so amazing (they tend to be starch heavy) but the food is still generally good and it is fun to to go once in a while.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yep... and at 80.00 a person they are certainly making out like bandits on the few slices of beef you ultimately get

but it's a tasty experience

The gross waste in food is a bit tragic tho

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don’t they call it burned fat? Not the best thing for ya.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do you have a Ruth's Chris Steak House near you? For a chain they do a good job with their dry aged prime meats. I must say there are a ton of restaurants in Vegas which have excellent dry aged prime meats.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
NYC alone in 2018

*spits
Say, that just reminded me of that old Art Linkletter show - Kids Say the Darndest Things

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I remember going to NYC and not being that impressed with Peter Luger's. The cuts were large, yes, and well cooked basted in butter, but the cuts were nothing special. Just regular grain feed choice or selects cuts. All the butter basting was just to cover for the lack of warbling or special dry aging. Their mutton chop was far better imho.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I remember going to NYC and not being that impressed with Peter Luger's. The cuts were large, yes, and well cooked basted in butter, but the cuts were nothing special. Just regular grain feed choice or selects cuts. All the butter basting was just to cover for the lack of warbling or special dry aging. Their mutton chop was far better imho.
Peter Lugers is definitely a "show off" joint for top brass in cash heavy companies around the NYC and Long Island areas. Peter Lugers and any one of a dozen golf courses in the Nassau County area are where plenty of mergers and acquisitions went down. I know, I've sat through at least 3 of such power lunches

You can only pay cash or with a Peter Lugers credit card (which is only offered to top tier players).

It's definitely a "good ole boys club" environment

I've been to both both locations. The Williamsburg spot and the one off Northern Blvd in Nassau County (where I actually lived for nearly 20 years). Mostly for power lunches with other top brass but on occasion would take a lady friend there on a first or second date if I felt she was worth it.

As you said, the steaks are tasty, nothing to die about, battered in butter and the portions are healthy.

The creamed spinach is aces tho. One of the best I've ever had.

Go there and order a steak cooked anything past medium and you will definitely get a few stares like (where the fuck is this moron coming from)

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Peter Lugers is definitely a "show off" joint for top brass in cash heavy companies around the NYC and Long Island areas. Peter Lugers and any one of a dozen golf courses in the Nassau County area are where plenty of mergers and acquisitions went down. I know, I've sat through at least 3 of such power lunches

You can only pay cash or with a Peter Lugers credit card (which is only offered to top tier players).

It's definitely a "good ole boys club" environment

I've been to both both locations. The Williamsburg spot and the one off Northern Blvd in Nassau County (where I actually lived for nearly 20 years). Mostly for power lunches with other top brass but on occasion would take a lady friend there on a first or second date if I felt she was worth it.

As you said, the steaks are tasty, nothing to die about, battered in butter and the portions are healthy.

The creamed spinach is aces tho. One of the best I've ever had.

Go there and order a steak cooked anything past medium and you will definitely get a few stares like (where the fuck is this moron coming from)
I went there last time I was in New York. So you’re saying a soprano type club lol. My kids loved it it’s been years but a cool experience for sure. Now I want a steak :SadFace:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Meat keeps the body lean. Carbs do the fattening.

Maybe some meat does @Frood.

Such as wild reindeer meat like our ancestors ate. Had that before. It tastes 3-4 times as dense as what you buy from the supermarket.

But somehow I think a Lotta typical store bought meat tastes like it's gotta a Lotta additives & it seems fattening. If a person feasts offa that all the time they're likely to gain a few.

...maybe free range or wild meat is better?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Unrelated but still higher end restaurant dining. My wife and I are thinking about taking the kids to the Universal studios theme park in September so we were looking about at hotels and places to eat in Universal City (along with other attractions)... Long story short I really want to try the buffet at Cafe Sierra.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Unrelated but still higher end restaurant dining. My wife and I are thinking about taking the kids to the Universal studios theme park in September so we were looking about at hotels and places to eat in Universal City (along with other attractions)... Long story short I really want to try the buffet at Cafe Sierra.

Can some body pay for me and momma to go there???

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The problem with Brazilian food is that the dishes are too meaty. A Brazilian diet is just begging for a coronary issue in the later years of one’s life. One needs to avoid red meat where possible.