Went to an upscale Brazilian steak house this evening

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
We're talking big cheddar for dinner and drinks.

Best steaks money can buy.

But aside from the fact that the food was exquisite and I enjoyed the hell outta myself I got to thinking about all the meat that goes to waste in a place like that. Prime cuts of beef, -- RIbeye, flank, Mignon etc etc and all the pork, chicken and sausage. Plus the sides

it was ALOT

and I got to thinking about how privileged we are as a country and how it's so sad that some people who live here actually hate this country as much as they do when there are people all over the world who would have rushed to the garbage cans these steaks were thrown in to possibly have the best meal of their lives

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But aside from the fact that the food was exquisite and I enjoyed the hell outta myself I got to thinking about all the meat that goes to waste in a place like that. Prime cuts of beef, -- RIbeye, flank, Mignon etc etc and all the pork, chicken and sausage. Plus the sides

it was ALOT

and I got to thinking about how privileged we are as a country and how it's so sad that some people who live here actually hate this country as much as they do when there are people all over the world who would have rushed to the garbage cans these steaks were thrown in to possibly have the best meal of their lives

You must have a Big Fat Gut Bigly!
Pot Belly style.

Does he @Dove y?

Yer friend Bigly eats like a horse!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joo said nothing about over-eating.

And that is another example of Liar @Joe having communication issues.

The only thing you appear to excel at is antagonizing & gaslighting half the members in this forum @The Prowler.

FYI this forum is just intended as entertainment & to chill, not a bloodsport, Prowler.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There is plenty of good beef from other countries. Duh. I don’t eat much. Prefer Sea Food

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

it was ALOT

People do rush to the dumpsters to grab up the meat these places throw out.

If it wasnt for regulations, they could donate it at the end of the day. As it is now, they cant even give it away because if someone gets sick....they can sue. How fucked is that?

The upper class assisted living facility I worked in had to throw out SO MUCH FOOD at the end of the day. It was disturbing to do it. All this food.....you have to chuck it. I used to bring food home all the time and the kids would tear it up. Couldnt donate any of it because...people can sue.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

it was ALOT

You must have a Big Fat Gut Bigly!
Pot Belly style.

Does he @Dove y?

Yer friend Bigly eats like a horse!

You should see how my mother eats. Shes 98 pounds wet. (Tiny). Youd think she had a tape worm(she doesnt)

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Well, if you ever wanted to know why content is waning on this site I think you just found a quick half page example here on this very thread

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Oh, I thought maybe you were thinking about how that food could be salvaged to feed those in need.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh, I thought maybe you were thinking about how that food could be salvaged to feed those in need.
Actually I wasn’t thinking about that because I know first hand want prevents that. Lawyers. The scum of the earth

Lawsuits for food poisoning led to insurance companies prohibiting resturaumts from providing to the homeless

I know because I tried to setup an non profit organization that did exactly that

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
30 years ago I watched in horror as thousands of sandwiches prepared fresh that morning were thrown away at the end of the day at the Waldorf Astoria with staving people sleeping not so much as 1000 yards away from their doorstep

where was the NY regulation that put a lid on that sort of corporate fleecing?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why do you think Big dislike democrats and their endless regulations?

You guys all claim to want to help people but you vote for fucktards who make doing that impossible. And.....not a gotdamn one of you even reads legislation or watches what any of the fuckbags you priase and vote for EVEN DO.

The FL parental rights bill is the perfect example of how careless and selfish dem/prog voters are.

Dont pretend you care about the needy. All the people out there working to help, having to work around all these stupid ass regulations, never see you guys ever.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

I know because I tried to setup an non profit organization that did exactly that
Oh, what was it called?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
30 years ago I watched in horror as thousands of sandwiches prepared fresh that morning were thrown away at the end of the day at the Waldorf Astoria with staving people sleeping not so much as 1000 yards away from their doorstep

You cant just give food to people. You might HURT THEM!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

allergies, choking too hot LOL what do you mean, can't just go around giving food to the starving.. git a vaccine to every corner of the globe but fuck a loaf a bread

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Why do you think Big dislike democrats and their endless regulations?

You guys all claim to want to help people but you vote for fucktards who make doing that impossible. And.....not a gotdamn one of you even reads legislation or watches what any of the fuckbags you priase and vote for EVEN DO.

The FL parental rights bill is the perfect example of how careless and selfish dem/prog voters are.

Dont pretend you care about the needy. All the people out there working to help, having to work around all these stupid ass regulations, never see you guys ever.
grandmas-boy-i-fucking-love-this-girl.gif

100% spot on tho

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh, what was it called?

QUOTE="Biggie Smiles, post: 540872, member: 203"]
Actually I wasn’t thinking about that because I know first hand want prevents that. Lawyers. The scum of the earth
...and lawyers are Democrats, right.
[/QUOTE]

What do lawyers practice?

Dont bruise your brain.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

allergies, choking too hot LOL what do you mean, can't just go around giving food to the starving.. git a vaccine to every corner of the globe but fuck a loaf a bread
here's the thing right?

it's call obnoxious irreconcilable hypocrisy

A multi billion dollar pharmaceutical company is held free from liability to a family for a vaccine that that has killed or destroyed the life of a loved one during a scamdemic but a food truck can be sued right off the fucking planet for giving away their food to a homeless person if that homeless person decides they got a tummy ache a few hours after eating the food

nice? niiiiiiice

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

here's the thing right?

it's call obnoxious irreconcilable hypocrisy

A multi billion dollar pharmaceutical company is held free from liability to a family for a vaccine that that has killed or destroyed the life of a loved one during a scamdemic but a food truck can be sued right off the fucking planet for giving away their food to a homeless person if that homeless person decides they got a tummy ache a few hours after eating the food

nice? niiiiiiice

You cant even have them sign a waiver saying they wont sue you or press charges if they get sick.