Went to lunch with friends

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I would appreciate it if Martini and Smegma would stop swinging thir dicks at each other in my sentimental thread.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I would appreciate it if Martini and Smegma would stop swinging thir dicks at each other in my sentimental thread.
I would appreciate it if you fell down a flight of starts and got turned into a pretzel in your sentimental thread

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I never had breakfast today. I went on a purely empty stomach. I almost never drink at lunch. But I odered wine and started drinking it before the food came. I got drunk on one glass and weirdly started crying because we're all moving to different places and I am going to miss everyone. Now I feel like shit.

Don't get mad. I just wanted to post about something not cock related.

Lotus, forgive me, but I have to ask a pretty personal question right MEOW....

Have you divorced that soyboy hub of yours?

It's just that you have been quite insatiable lately, what with this revelation about you getting drunk during the day with your girlfriends and the invitation you offered Shamp and I to join you on a nudist club swingers weekend....

Do some women have a mid-life crisis like men, where they go wild and want to relive their youth?

I didn't say the lunch was with girlfriends. It was with friends. All of us.

Some women just never see their sexuality wane, but how was me getting drunk in any way related to sex or nudist swingers' clubs (which I have no interest in, but thanks for inviting me anyway)?

Ok thanks for clearing that up. Perhaps the prude librarian chick stereotype doesn't suit you after all. :Happy5:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I never had breakfast today. I went on a purely empty stomach. I almost never drink at lunch. But I odered wine and started drinking it before the food came. I got drunk on one glass and weirdly started crying because we're all moving to different places and I am going to miss everyone. Now I feel like shit.

Lotus, forgive me, but I have to ask a pretty personal question right MEOW....

Have you divorced that soyboy hub of yours?

It's just that you have been quite insatiable lately, what with this revelation about you getting drunk during the day with your girlfriends and the invitation you offered Shamp and I to join you on a nudist club swingers weekend....

Do some women have a mid-life crisis like men, where they go wild and want to relive their youth?

I didn't say the lunch was with girlfriends. It was with friends. All of us.

Some women just never see their sexuality wane, but how was me getting drunk in any way related to sex or nudist swingers' clubs (which I have no interest in, but thanks for inviting me anyway)?

Ok thanks for clearing that up. Perhaps the prude librarian chick stereotype doesn't suit you after all. :Happy5:

It doesn't fit me at all.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

My guy calls me a cheap date. I can get drunk on a glass of wine after having eaten something. It's sort of embarrassing. Sorry your friends are moving away. It must be tough to start all over after having moved so far away from home. Perhaps this will change for you once your settled in your new home.

Portugal does sound lovely from all the things I've read about living abroad. I'm finally retired this month, turned 55 and wonder where I'll go. So, I'm reading far and wide. Portugal seems to be a hot spot. That makes me wonder if it will be ruined by expats from all over though...

I no longer want to remain in the Bay Area and the only places I can stand living in CA is the coast. Can't afford to live by the Coast in this state.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

My guy calls me a cheap date. I can get drunk on a glass of wine after having eaten something. It's sort of embarrassing. Sorry your friends are moving away. It must be tough to start all over after having moved so far away from home. Perhaps this will change for you once your settled in your new home.

Portugal does sound lovely from all the things I've read about living abroad. I'm finally retired this month, turned 55 and wonder where I'll go. So, I'm reading far and wide. Portugal seems to be a hot spot. That makes me wonder if it will be ruined by expats from all over though...

I no longer want to remain in the Bay Area and the only places I can stand living in CA is the coast. Can't afford to live by the Coast in this state.

Portugal has become a hot spot, which is sad, because Americans can tend to ruin a place. BUT, most of the immigrants here are Brazilian and English. They've been coming here for ages. There are only 6,000 Americans in the entire country. But for some reason, Portugal is really being highlighted and pushed in the US. Especially by Internation Living, which is a bullshit publication.

Portugal is very lovely. It's why I moved here. I fell in love with it when I came here in 2009. I fell in love with it because it really is all of the things I say about it all the time. It's wonderful. But trust me, anyone who comes here has to be prepared to live quite differently than they are used to living in the US. It's different in many, many ways.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Portugal has become a hot spot, which is sad, because Americans can tend to ruin a place. BUT, most of the immigrants here are Brazilian and English. They've been coming here for ages. There are only 6,000 Americans in the entire country. But for some reason, Portugal is really being highlighted and pushed in the US. Especially by Internation Living, which is a bullshit publication.

Portugal is very lovely. It's why I moved here. I fell in love with it when I came here in 2009. I fell in love with it because it really is all of the things I say about it all the time. It's wonderful. But trust me, anyone who comes here has to be prepared to live quite differently than they are used to living in the US. It's different in many, many ways.

We were talking a few times (me and the fam) about if we left America, were would we go. My mothers pick was Portugal.

And then for fun we were looking at housing and then looked into what it would cost to haul 12 American cats all the way to Portugal. Along with Ozzy Ozbuns and the piggies(guinea pigs).

That's a lot lol. And I'd be terrified the whole way that some would die in transport.