What’s the PRESSIE status heRE???

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
That's obvious for all to see,eh.

Come see me in another six months when you get brave faggot.

A one word smackdown that flew over your nylon mullet toupee. You are fucking easy and still bitter I dunked your fake chop to frame Lettuce brain. 4ft 9in turbo midget.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A one word smackdown that flew over your nylon mullet toupee. You are fucking easy and still bitter I dunked your fake chop to frame Lettuce brain. 4ft 9in turbo midget.
You can't even smack down those little boys you rape with your muzzie pals.Sad fact is they have to held them down for your delinquent penis to rape.The fact you like you claim that screen shot was faked makes me piss my pants as you don't have the testicular fortitude to the guys face that proved it wasn'r faked.Cowardly little cunt that you are lulz.Mind you that being said it didn't wotj out to well for you the last time you popped on to the bc,now did it lmao.

On a side note,you do seem to be here quite alot for a guy who isn't a dole scrounging bum that works two full time jobs lmgdao.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Hey lookie,it's an insignificant tard that gobbles bastard factorys nut sack.

I think you should be known as the slurper.
Insignificant yes, but your fantasies about superior beings is shameful.. who slurps what? From what I can see Cookie Monster owns you

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Insignificant yes, but your fantasies about superior beings is shameful.. who slurps what? From what I can see Cookie Monster owns you
Did you post that with a gallon of b/f cum dribbling down your checks? Not that I'm really interested in what you and that gargoyle looking motherfucker get up to behind closed doors but ... hey, enquiring and all that.And why did you get de-modded that time ? Forget to deuce your arsehole or something.

And yeah the cock monster really owning me here lmao.The fact that you actually typed that really does show your position on the totem pole.There's a real good reason the cock monster hits and runs,it's because he knows full well he could never stand with me one to one.That been an established fact for years now.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Did you post that with a gallon of b/f cum dribbling down your checks? Not that I'm really interested in what you and that gargoyle looking motherfucker get up to behind closed doors but ... hey, enquiring and all that.And why did you get de-modded that time ? Forget to deuce your arsehole or something.

That sounds exciting did you think that one up all by yourself..

Almost got my nips hard.... almost..

But alas flaccid like your sagging pud and like you it fails just as hard.. ya I said hard.. remember .. I know it must be HARD having grown up the way you had to, now that's survival the way Dad crashed his fists into you and mommy after those heavy drinking nights...

Now Ill sit back and watch you pick up Cookie Monster crumbs:Excited6:

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That sounds exciting did you think that one up all by yourself..

Almost got my nips hard.... almost..

But alas flaccid like your sagging pud and like you it fails just as hard.. ya I said hard.. remember .. I know it must be HARD having grown up the way you had to, now that's survival the way Dad crashed his fists into you and mommy after those heavy drinking nights...

Now Ill sit back and watch you pick up Cookie Monster crumbs:Excited6:

You're incredibly retarded.

Was that genetic, or was it that my cock slamming on your forehead before you were born as your Daddy fingered his asshole screaming "Go reaps, Fuck that whore" the cause of your retardism? That's right you illiterate cunt, I used to fuck your soft face when your mom was pregnant with you so hard, they thought you had down syndrome when born.It's my fault that you are so speshall.No need to thank me kid.

I now truly understand as to why you want to be me.` realgrimm` hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
You're incredibly retarded.

Was that genetic, or was it that my cock slamming on your forehead before you were born as your Daddy fingered his asshole screaming "Go reaps, Fuck that whore" the cause of your retardism? That's right you illiterate cunt, I used to fuck your soft face when your mom was pregnant with you so hard, they thought you had down syndrome when born.It's my fault that you are so speshall.No need to thank me kid.

I now truly understand as to why you want to be me.` realgrimm` hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Oh I'm so sorry sir.. Daddy made lots of promises so it's not strange the misinterpretation, people tried to steer your ol man from hurting you.. You took advantage of all that when others tried to help, and well it saddens me you get pleasure from it ..

What would your mother say..? She was a piece of shit coke whore but she loved you didn't she?

That doesn't make you special though champ, more like gullible after all your own father murdered then discarded your moms whore body.. proving your mothers hated for you she pleded to die

How does that feel? Did you love her or did you blame her for allowing the cycle of abuse to continue

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Remember

the OFFICIAL DOOKIE THREAD

Waste munchers and street shitters .. @UncleDiLF let's expose its heinous extremities.. like Butch + 100% , times have to have expanded this gorgeous act since, so where are they hiding , it can't just be gone.. They have to still exist

Even the stuff from before , can't be lost..

Remember diarrhea wedding , guy catched her fecal overloads but separately as her ol man cried cuz he had nothing but the footage

Bachelorette party mishaps

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Poor Reaper .. he were a Good poahster some might say .... some, might ....

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh I'm so sorry sir.. Daddy
You should of stopped with `sir` just because you have a 4" dent on the side of your head caused by my massive member it does not make me your `Daddy`.Well unless you were referencing the second massive beating that you have taken from me right here, then well yeah,I am your Daddy.And don't forget it kid.

Oh by the way why is it when I finger your mother's filthy snatch I always seem to find baby bones? Just curious, Inbred.

How is your father by the way? Cuck,sorry I meant Chuck was his name right? Does he still hide in the closet cheering whilst Dilf and Breaky run a train through her like a busy day at waterloo station? Or have you had to take over that job now she's a wilting granny. I mean that gives a whole new meaning to the word`motherfucker`,right.It's ok fakegrimm,one day you will be a real boy lulz.

Do you feel suicidal btw fakegrimm? I only ask because I'd hate to see you cut your throat and pull your tongue out through the gash.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was just sitting here basking in the glory of being the real `reaper` when it dawned on me why fake grimm is so mad.It wants to be me so badly but we always be known as `fakegrimm` the reaper rip off clone.A non-entity,second fiddle,the bridesmaid,the runner up,the runt of the litter.Sorry kid but you can never BE ME.
Stick to performing filatio on your master b/f.It's all your fucking good for lol.

• GayAsFuck
Reactions: X
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Remember

the OFFICIAL DOOKIE THREAD

Waste munchers and street shitters .. @UncleDiLF let's expose its heinous extremities.. like Butch + 100% , times have to have expanded this gorgeous act since, so where are they hiding , it can't just be gone.. They have to still exist

Even the stuff from before , can't be lost..

Remember diarrhea wedding , guy catched her fecal overloads but separately as her ol man cried cuz he had nothing but the footage

Bachelorette party mishaps
Bahahaha. Indeed man.

Anf look what I found. I laugh so hard and i dont ehy, Realgrimm!!!! Plesse watch and try not to laugh

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Read nothing, picture deserves a response.

Who else here is on heavy drugs? Whatever. Cocaine and heroin both stop your colon up and when you finally shit it's all glued-up cannon balls an' shit.

I've been in draining fights before, including a few against demon-turds undoubtedly related to the OP's pic. I've bravely fought much larger opponents too many times - which is the real reason my eyes are permanently bloodshot...

SSS
- They make complaining to people that much more effective.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Read nothing, picture deserves a response.

Who else here is on heavy drugs? Whatever. Cocaine and heroin both stop your colon up and when you finally shit it's all glued-up cannon balls an' shit.

I've been in draining fights before, including a few against demon-turds undoubtedly related to the OP's pic. I've bravely fought much larger opponents too many times - which is the real reason my eyes are permanently bloodshot...

SSS
- They make complaining to people that much more effective.
Hey you HURENSOHN!!!
WTF are you writing? POST sour SCAT or PRESSIE STATUS or GTFO here.

Son of scat!!!

@Weeg tell Bodger he is a whoreson to ban “VegansForLife”. Hope he is eating his own scat. Party pooper.