What’s the PRESSIE status heRE???

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
V2TFchy.jpg

Is this place still woke and anti GAY SCAT????
Will I geTS now into prison again???
I was the biggest TOP DRAW here, until you sissy fags putted me in jail!
So what is the status??
Is still the fat (I forgot her name) mod or admin?

Maggots!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
No answer?

Do you ingORe the SUPERSTAR again?
No answer? No more UncleDiLF®!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
At all.

i need more respect to come back fully.

at scum. Kiss my fEEts

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
No respect AMD love? No UncleDiLF.
I ain’t no FiLTH

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
He's actually a bit taller than that but the weight of all that awesomeness makes him stoop.

I read it on his Wikipedia page so it must be true.
Still stomping on kitties? You illegal swine

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Your sad unemployed dole scrounger.

Fuck off with your Muzzie mates and be thankful that awesome people like me pay for your sorrowful existence.
I heard Cookie Monster is not able to keep a job for str8 2 months. Last time He came to the burger joint and jerked off under influence in the toilets. Some mates need to wake him up. Drugged, crusty cum around his little shaft and fat hands. embaraasing. Cops need to come.

The whoreson is now 25 hours online a day.

@Cookie Monster you whoreson lose in life??? Scum you are

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Your sad unemployed dole scrounger.

Fuck off with your Muzzie mates and be thankful that awesome people like me pay for your sorrowful existence.
Congrats you win the golden bag of dicks to eat, ive paid in all my life with pension due, its the last few years ive gone of the rails. Keep putting the lifts in your shoes and hoping you become important short stuff. I'll be back in full time work soon enough.
An consider this as I managed Fartini I will manage you, any more PI posts will be ignored.stay in the gutter with others you talentless mook. You cant even fake a chop you talentless midget.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Congrats you win the golden bag of dicks to eat, ive paid in all my life with pension due, its the last few years ive gone of the rails. Keep putting the lifts in your shoes and hoping you become important short stuff. I'll be back in full time work soon enough.
An consider this as I managed Fartini I will manage you, any more PI posts will be ignored.stay in the gutter with others you talentless mook. You cant even fake a chop you talentless midget.
Back of the short bus for you,you unemployed bum.The fact that your senile mind can't remember that it was indeed you,nobody else that posted they were a dole scrounger and living in a half way house is laughable.If you had any money that wasn't given to you from me(a tax payer) is again laughable.If you had anything you wouldn't be begging me (a tax payer) to carry your sorry arse.And that's the crux of it,isn't it you scrounging bum.It erhs you that you you rely on me TO KEEP YOU OFF THE STREETS AND PUT FOOD IN YOUR BELLY LULZ.

And hey,if you ever man up then pop to the bc and tell biggie that screen shot was fake lulz.I mean your last vist went well,didn't it.I'm having a little lulz to myself that after all these years that you think you can handle me.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Back of the short bus for you,you unemployed bum.The fact that your senile mind can't remember that it was indeed you,nobody else that posted they were a dole scrounger and living in a half way house is laughable.If you had any money that wasn't given to you from me(a tax payer) is again laughable.If you had anything you wouldn't be begging me (a tax payer) to carry your sorry arse.And that's the crux of it,isn't it you scrounging bum.It erhs you that you you rely on me TO KEEP YOU OFF THE STREETS AND PUT FOOD IN YOUR BELLY LULZ.

And hey,if you ever man up then pop to the bc and tell biggie that screen shot was fake lulz.I mean your last vist went well,didn't it.I'm having a little lulz to myself that after all these years that you think you can handle me.

A lot of words. Go be a snivelling creep elsewhere.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A lot of words. Go be a snivelling creep elsewhere.
That's what I thought you little fucking bitch.

Handle me,I'll curb stomp your sorry unemployed arse from here to the back of the short bus.

Truth hurts,eh.

You and your muzzie pals still in to the bacha bazi boys ? :LOL3:

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
That's what I thought you little fucking bitch.

Handle me,I'll curb stomp your sorry unemployed arse from here to the back of the short bus.

Truth hurts,eh.

You and your muzzie pals still in to the bacha bazi boys ? :LOL3:
As i said elsewhere, been working full-time since december, have two jobs and podcast makes 3. Take a seat Turbonigger.

Take your faux PI ill informed shit and fly away tinker bell you have less game than Fagtini. dam sure you are gainfully employed as a Circus midget.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As i said elsewhere, been working full-time since december, have two jobs and podcast makes 3. Take a seat Turbonigger.

Take your faux PI ill informed shit and fly away tinker bell you have less game than Fagtini. dam sure you are gainfully employed as a Circus midget.
You can't work two full time jobs you lying swine.

What you meant to say is that you have managed to get two part time min wage jobs that anyone with an ounce of dignity wouldn't do.I mean I shouldn't laugh at you because that's the best you can do but ......... :LOL3:
:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Hey I also hear that you now claim to be ex SAS.

What were you ? Staff sergeant sucks dicks alot from the 5th carebear battalion.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey cock monster.Hows the you can easily handle me working out for ya lulz.