What Are You Eating Or Drinking Right Now?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Drove into town today so now I'm the proud owner of two soft taco supremes (taco hell).

RabidOwl

Factory Bastard
Beer - taking a wee break from the whisky.. rum those are me true loves. Just a beer sorta day.. as to what type? A dozen Laker Ice and a dozen Corona Extra.. on beer #5.. gonna be a long delightful night

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Beer - taking a wee break from the whisky.. rum those are me true loves. Just a beer sorta day.. as to what type? A dozen Laker Ice and a dozen Corona Extra.. on beer #5.. gonna be a long delightful night
Add a joint to that and you're all set.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
I just had the most wonderful Mexiburder with flies, and I am now washing it down with a very manly man Shackleton whiskey, all after a very refreshing though somewhat rough 3 hr hike on the AT. A 3 hr hike.
Juuuuuust...sit right down an I'll tell yous a tale.....

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
carne asada tacos

garnished with pico de gallo and avocado

ZRDxx6c.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Going to microdose some mushrooms, then break my fast around 2:30 pm with mushrooms, onions, broccoli, and 2 scrambled eggs. No bread.

Dinner, grass-fed beef patty with grilled onion and avo, with salad made with greens from our garden.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Fish finger sarnie with tartare sauce coming along soon then some basic pasta, half tin of tom soup, herbs, garlic powder sweet corn, onion and halved black olives pitted.