What Are You Eating Or Drinking Right Now?

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
steak on the BBQ soon, fried onions, baked potatos.. who knows what else
coca cola classic

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Just some Blue Moon Beligan white and Labatt Maxium Ice. Gotta pick up whisky later
More popcorn cheddar this time
This that.. snacking on shit not literal shit to be clear

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Look who's got the Munchies, stoned logicks with leg cramps like these is lack of calcium and dehydration.. so needed iced cream.. those cookies are to replace my spoon.. the caramel coconut cookies are in case the others were a flop :firsttimeinsight:

MEUXGTR_o.jpg

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Tuna macaroni salad that the young sis made me. Few other things to munch on. Aka cold dinner. Love her always thinking of me tummy
Sprite

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You might ask me why I am eating a whole Spicy Tuna Roll and an order of Yuk gae jang, basically there are young kids starving in Trump's North Korea, I'm doing it for the Children.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
pizza courtesy of my big bro. i had pepperoni, mushrooms, green peppers.. not too bad not sure on the sauce he used but the belly needed it.
dr. pepper

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
leftover Chinese
was it delicious? did you remove the innocent cat in it? the chinese I get is from a friend and never adds any pussy to it. Maybe she adds the vanilla cream in her desserts for me though

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
was it delicious? did you remove the innocent cat in it? the chinese I get is from a friend and never adds any pussy to it. Maybe she adds the vanilla cream in her desserts for me though

It was delicious. I was eating shrimp, so maybe I got lucky. I know when I've eaten cat though, suddenly I find myself rubbing up on people in a way that startles me and the other party involved.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Almost an entire meatloaf, a plateful of mashed tatos, 4 corn on the cobs, and 3/4 of a Black Forest Cake. Eat a bowl of pussy treats. Doggo treats. 6 litres of Coca cola classic. Gained 7 pounds. Should stick with this truly healthy diet from here on out

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Grilled pineapple, ham, swiss cheese, and mustard on a 6 incher white thick.. kaiser. Yummers. Even cocks I mean cops watching me eating it were jealous
Had a few well 4 Corona Extra's cause Corona does a body good