What Are You Eating Or Drinking Right Now?

Right now....nothing.

I am full.

I went out for brunch with my wife.

I had...

Scrambled eggs
Side bacon
French toast
Belgium waffle
Hash browns
Pineapple slices
Cottage cheese
Coleslaw
Shrimp cocktail
Bean salad
Chick pea salad
Pork ribs
Roast chicken
Roast beef
Grilled vegetables
Rice pudding
Cherry strudel
Coffee
Virgin strawberry daiquiri
 
Right now....nothing.

I am full.

I went out for brunch with my wife.

I had...

Scrambled eggs
Side bacon
French toast
Belgium waffle
Hash browns
Pineapple slices
Cottage cheese
Coleslaw
Shrimp cocktail
Bean salad
Chick pea salad
Pork ribs
Roast chicken
Roast beef
Grilled vegetables
Rice pudding
Cherry strudel
Coffee
Virgin strawberry daiquiri

You should post the receipt!
 
I had half a can of Temu Pringles, a bunch of sliced cheese cubes, and some white wines. If anyone was curious what my morning fare generally embodies...
 
This is what we had for dinner....takeout...

Onion Bhaji
w/Tamarind Chutney

Chicken Biryani
Dinner
Little Hot

Chicken Dopiaza
w/Plain Naan

Chicken Dhansak
w/Rice separate container