I definitely noticed that going out to eat isn't that expensive since I've stopped drinking.
Scooter Reaction score 1,461 Location South Central PA Saturday at 1:38 PM #2,611 I definitely noticed that going out to eat isn't that expensive since I've stopped drinking.
Cookie Monster PROPERTY OF FLYNN Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 1,405 Location Emperor of Wome Saturday at 1:41 PM #2,612 The Prowler said: Indian food makes great leftovers...all but the naan. Click to expand... Thats why I ate all that.
The Prowler said: Indian food makes great leftovers...all but the naan. Click to expand... Thats why I ate all that.
OP OP Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,454 Location Los Santos Saturday at 5:39 PM #2,613 Sunflower Seeds
OP OP Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,454 Location Los Santos Yesterday at 1:35 PM #2,614 Apple Turnovers
Frood Reaction score 1,658 Location Wootopia Today at 4:54 PM #2,615 Made a pepperoni and jalapeño pizza.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,255 Location Chicagoland Today at 5:07 PM #2,616 A hot pork sandwich. Leftover, shredded pork rib meat and baked potato guts over Italian bread and drenched in pork gravy. Oh, and some grapes. We'll catch up on the veggies at the next feed.
A hot pork sandwich. Leftover, shredded pork rib meat and baked potato guts over Italian bread and drenched in pork gravy. Oh, and some grapes. We'll catch up on the veggies at the next feed.
Seamajor Reaction score 1,528 Today at 5:11 PM #2,617 Had lunch a a Kosher deli in Santa Rosa. Lox on a bagel with all the fixings.