What Are You Eating Or Drinking Right Now?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
These suck, had the Munchies so I bought this $10 bag of popcorn

Hostess-Ding-Dongs-Popcorn-10oz-CandyFunhouse.ca.jpg

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Orange pancakes, honey butter, cranberry sauce, chicken sausage. yummy

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Thought you Southern monkeys only had Cod? Watcha do? Rob all the Ajax fans on their way back to the ferry?

No Yank will get any of that so just STFU asswipes.

Have you ever been south of Birmingham or does your leg tag zap you when you get 3 miles out of the City?

Northern chippies are not better, theres just less crap ones imo. Coastal Chip shops are the best where ever you are especially when you have a fishing port.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Cumberland snausages, baked beans, fried egg, fried onions and fried bread. Kind of full English breakfast for tea.

Currently munching on dry roasted peanuts.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey Lily :)

WOW! I haven't seen one of those in decades.

Hey Alty :)

I was on Amazon and was looking for a candy that no longer seems to exist, but saw the Flake bars...so I ordered some. I think I'm going to have to mostly save them as a topping for ice cream or something. They arrived crumbly. I suspected that might happen, but took a chance.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey Alty :)

I was on Amazon and was looking for a candy that no longer seems to exist, but saw the Flake bars...so I ordered some. I think I'm going to have to mostly save them as a topping for ice cream or something. They arrived crumbly. I suspected that might happen, but took a chance.
They do sound nice on ice cream actually. I can relate to the crumbly experience. I once ordered Dill Pickle Pringles off of Amazon because I couldn't find that particular flavor at the grocery stores where I live. When they arrived, crumby city.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
bacon, tomato, avocado, mayo, sammich on sourdough with baked potato chips

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
leftovers from lunch...herb roasted chicken and fall salad (romaine, kale, radicchio, havarti cheese, asian pear, butternut squash, cashews, pear champagne vinaigrette, chives).

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Chiabatta. Then took skins of 2 Lincolnshire Snausages and made paty to fit. Fried with Onions, Ketchup on the bottom and cheese melted on top.
Delicious!!!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
cup of coffee and a Trader Joe's apple cider doughnut

eta: well, my honest review...I didn't care for the doughnut. I don't like when food leaves a layer of fat on the roof of my mouth, can't stand that. I won't eat those again. Too bad, the flavor is pretty yummy with the cinnamon flavor added in.

Last edited: