What did U do for the Environment today?

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Each of us can make our tiny contributions to save the environment. What did you do today for the environment? When I took my shower today, I closed the water when I was shampooing my hair and lathering my body. I know it's not much, but it's a start and I saved some water!

I also threw my wine bottle in the recycle bin this morning.

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Clocks ticking to do your share.

UN issues yet another climate tipping point – Humans given only 12 more years to make ‘unprecedented changes in all aspects of society’
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
I smoked a joint and threw the filter into the bush. I also took a piss onto the bush and technically watered it. It's all biodegradable. Also, climate change is a myth.

Have to disagree with you there. Climate change is of course real. The myth is that our species has any substantial causal effect on it. Actually, 'myth' might not be le mot juste. In fact, the claim that human beings are actively affecting the planet's climate is not so much a myth as it is a scam, the real objective of which is to redistribute wealth (for the immense personal gain of those who have positioned themselves to skim the cream off the top of the redistributed wealth, of course.)

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Clocks ticking to do your share.

UN issues yet another climate tipping point – Humans given only 12 more years to make ‘unprecedented changes in all aspects of society’
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And there's your proof -- we get these "we only have 10 years to save ourselves!!1one" panics... about every 10 years. Since 1970.

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
When I took my shower today, I closed the water when I was shampooing my hair and lathering my body.
I know it's not much, but it's a start and I saved some water!

I also threw my empty water bottle in the recycle bin this morning.

I feel like I'm leading the charge in saving the environment and other people will surely follow my example.

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
I've been holding a wee in for about 12 hours now and I'm going to piss on a stick soon and if I'm not preggo... then I've saved the world from supporting another human.

Theoretically I could save the gene pool 365 yard apes per year.

I can see thousands of lurkers joining this forum soon just to get these environmental tips.

Best thread ever.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I smoked a joint and threw the filter into the bush. I also took a piss onto the bush and technically watered it. It's all biodegradable. Also, climate change is a myth.

Have to disagree with you there. Climate change is of course real. The myth is that our species has any substantial causal effect on it. Actually, 'myth' might not be le mot juste. In fact, the claim that human beings are actively affecting the planet's climate is not so much a myth as it is a scam, the real objective of which is to redistribute wealth (for the immense personal gain of those who have positioned themselves to skim the cream off the top of the redistributed wealth, of course.)

Be sure to explain that to your kids and grand kids. it's all a scam.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
One volcanic eruption can put out more pollution than 100,000,000 cars in 1 year or how bout forest fire's and etc etc and got nothing to do with humans- - - - -

X

xXx
Site Supporter
One volcanic eruption can put out more pollution than 100,000,000 cars in 1 year or how bout forest fire's and etc etc and got nothing to do with humans- - - - -
all the more reason to add to it..right ?? plus you get to make big bucks what with the awesome coal minez .. WoooooO !
Might as well bring back 'Blockbuster Videa' ..

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I exhaled a lot of CO2 and am doing it as I type, the essential building block of our forests and foliage.
Environmentally, I'm pretty liberal, a virtual tree hugger. This is a good thread, earth is our little oasis in the desert and the only one we've got.
This should put you in a sentimental state of mind for mother earth.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
The point was natural things dirty the air far more than man but not to fear,oil is going to run out in 50 years or less and then what- - - - - - -
PS-Never visit Blockbuster so could care less! Now go take a bath with your daughter PLEASE ASS BOX ME!- - - - - -

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The point was natural things dirty the air far more than man but not to fear,oil is going to run out in 50 years or less and then what- - - - - - -
PS-Never visit Blockbuster so could care less! Now go take a bath with your daughter PLEASE ASS BOX ME!- - - - - -
LOL you gonna cry too Ahahahahaha

SupremeVictory

Factory Bastard

Pretty much agree with your statement. The climate has changed, naturally many times since humans first walked the earth. There were ice ages, the Sahara used to be green, while bronze age Scandinavia was rather warm once upon a time. When I refer to it as a myth, I'm referring to the lefty notion of "Global Warming".