What do you do to keep you entertained or not bored?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm partial to 80's & 90's sitcoms, British ones of course.

There's tons on Youtube and aslong as they're fairly obscure, most episodes are on there and they don't get taken down for copyright infringement or whatever.

One of my favourite sitcoms from Britain is "Time Gentlemen Please" with Al Murray and that Saffron chick from Ab Fab playing an Aussie backpacker.... Red Dwarf was fantastic too, but the reboot sucks balls.

Check out "The Young Ones" & "Bottom".... Rik Mayall was an absolute legend.

R.I.P.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

There's tons on Youtube and aslong as they're fairly obscure, most episodes are on there and they don't get taken down for copyright infringement or whatever.

One of my favourite sitcoms from Britain is "Time Gentlemen Please" with Al Murray and that Saffron chick from Ab Fab playing an Aussie backpacker.... Red Dwarf was fantastic too, but the reboot sucks balls.

Check out "The Young Ones" & "Bottom".... Rik Mayall was an absolute legend.

R.I.P.

Big fan of Bottom.... especially the various stage performances. Young Ones were okay....but I'd rather watch the Darling Buds of May or Some Mothers....

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I love Keeping Up Appearances. Hyacinth Bucket rocks

That poor hubby of hers.

Try a show called "One Foot in the Grave". It's about a grumpy old dewd who has the worst luck in the world lol.

Caskur chopped herself on Hyacinth once. Pure genius.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

That poor hubby of hers.

Try a show called "One Foot in the Grave". It's about a grumpy old dewd who has the worst luck in the world lol.

That was me....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know what this site needs?

More Flynn ranting redundantly to the point of brain and lung failure about Dovey and things like the small business oligarchy

that will propel us into the next level of interest around here

Or maybe some more Fat lily telling people to scroll past admong's deluge of mindless spam drivel while whining achingly about anything anyone posts that she doesn't like

yeah? Yeaaaaah :ThumbsUp1:

I do not understand how anyone.....anyone....could have read my post where I said "small business oligarchy" and not clearly understood that entire post was positively dripping with pure sarcasm.

It's like Flynn brags about being stupid and not understanding things that everyone else does. It's pretty bad when someone is so desperate for material that they are willing to go full retard.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

That poor hubby of hers.

That was me....

It went perfect with her!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

More Flynn ranting redundantly to the point of brain and lung failure about Dovey and things like the small business oligarchy

Or maybe some more Fat lily telling people to scroll past admong's deluge of mindless spam drivel while whining achingly about anything anyone posts that she doesn't like

I do not understand how anyone.....anyone....could have read my post where I said "small business oligarchy" and not clearly understood that entire post was positively dripping with pure sarcasm.

It's like Flynn brags about being stupid and not understanding things that everyone else does. It's pretty bad when someone is so desperate for material that they are willing to go full retard.

Got issues has Flim, remember how bent out of shape he was over the word "sauce"? LOL

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Got issues has Flim, remember how bent out of shape he was over the word "sauce"? LOL
the most insignificant shit sets that fucker off into a body oscillating tantrum like he was doing the electric boogie or something

it's like... dude, get a hobby or something if words on a screen bother you this much

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

May be you could titillate the Forum's interest with your constant braying about male genitalia.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Flynn doesnt feel smart very often at all, so when someone drops a typo or a basic misspelling he cums in his cut off sweat pants and feels it's his moment.

Drop some misspellings on purpose here and there......its fucking hilarious to see which ones he flips his shit on. He gets basic words and pretends like they are big words or "smart" words.

It's so unfortunate lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

May be you could titillate the Forum's interest with your constant braying about male genitalia.

You really prefer Big stay within your comfort zone, dont you?

Are you aware you ignore normal posts to join Big in discussions about cock and when he posts about other things, you kinda pop in to direct him back to the cock talk?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

the most insignificant shit sets that fucker off into a body oscillating tantrum like he was doing the electric boogie or something

it's like... dude, get a hobby or something if words on a screen bother you this much

Look at it like this.

Because of internet forums, we got to see how a narcissistic abuser handles getting cut off in what is normally the "love bombing and trauma bonding" stage of their abuse cycle and realizing they have NO control.

And its meesssyyyy isnt it? :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

maybe you can jump infront of a high speed train and have someone live stream it for us?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

maybe you can jump infront of a high speed train and have someone live stream it for us?

Will the train have a penis?

He is gonna wanna know that.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You really prefer Big stay within your comfort zone, dont you?

Are you aware you ignore normal posts to join Big in discussions about cock and when he posts about other things, you kinda pop in to direct him back to the cock talk?
It's like whenever the word cock is mentioned sirens go off in his hovel. confetti is released out of trap doors in his ceiling and balloons come popping up out of his floor boards reminding him to login here and investigate.

With his mouth open

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Straight jacket & leather helmet candidate for sure.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Flim won't be on here today, he's out celebrating AIDS pride;

fagagg.jpg

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Flynn, Lily... keep it in Meltdown.
Meltdown's a forum fight pit, what are your expectations?
I dont see flaming/fighting or really much threadjacking outside Meltdown here lately.

original_473450133.gif

1001th time.
Stay out of Meltdown.

@Lily I said you both keep the fighting INSIDE meltdown.. so no prob. (I forgot the word 'do'. in first sentence.)
I then said, Meltdowns a fight forum so what do you expect...
Then I said.. fighting outside Meltdowns chilled overall.
Finishing with...
Stay the fuck outta Meltdown.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Flynn, Lily... keep it in Meltdown.
Meltdown's a forum fight pit, what are your expectations?
I dont see flaming/fighting or really much threadjacking outside Meltdown here lately.

original_473450133.gif

1001th time.
Stay out of Meltdown.

@Lily I said you both keep the fighting INSIDE meltdown.. so no prob. (I forgot the word 'do'. in first sentence.)
I then said, Meltdowns a fight forum so what do you expect...
Then I said.. fighting outside Meltdowns chilled overall.
Finishing with...
Stay the fuck outta Meltdown.

Did I ever mention anywhere that my grandmother loved boxing? Freaking loved it...I think it's genetic.

:LOL3: