What do you do to keep you entertained or not bored?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
.... on a remote job posting far away from family and friends?

I've got 6 more months of this current gig, and I would have thought that I'd be on the forums more, but I video call my family every day one or two times, watch a lot of movies and listen to Spotify, and read the news from trusted yet limited news sources. These forums don't quite rank as much as I thought they would.... but @Regan mewling all of the time like a little scraped knee transexual playground bitch hasn't exactly been an impetus for me to start a thread topic or deal with his saline squirting eye manginas...

Or the one that shoots brown down below when I post pictures.

Maybe I'm nearly done with forum life?

I dunno....

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
giphy.gif

We're looking for winners, not whiners.

People who bitch about this board are a cancer to this board.

These "Good Bye", 'I'm leaving", "is it right for me?", "I'm growing up" threads... helps nobody. People are allowed to be dicks here. Someone's bothering you, laugh it off, put them on ignore or stay out of Sweatshops. I like you as a poster Frood, this is not solely about you. I see a lot of you complaining about this board lately and maybe its a reflection of your current lives.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
giphy.gif

We're looking for winners, not whiners.

People who bitch about this board are a cancer to this board.

These "Good Bye", 'Im leaving", "is it right for me?", "Im growing up" threads... helps nobody. People are allowed to be dicks here. Someone's bothering you, laugh it off, put them on ignore or log offffff. I like you as a poster Frood, good poster... this is not solely about you. I see a lot of you complaining about this board lately and maybe its a reflection of your current lives.

I'm not and have not been complaining about this board or any other board/s....ever.

In fact, I still make a concerted effort to post here despite the fall of traffic and content these days.

(As evidenced by even this thread)

So while I can appreciate the sentiment you've expressed, it doesn't apply to my posting habits or manner of speaking. I would love seeing any of these forums thrive again... but unless there is a steam punk style revolution set to a message board forum beat, it's unlikely.... regular posters here and everywhere are dropping like flies and it's part and parcel to the demographics of php, bb, and other message board platforms.

I've seen this transpire on Usenet, webtv, yahoo forums and MSN forums, Myspace, and the like.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Forums are not what they used to be.. but threads like this make lurkers uninterested.

General Discussion, "off-topic" forums work, I see things shifting again... INSTA and FB are nothing like these type of boards.. were not dropping PI here like them. Even if they don't, I like the randomness of BFF, the few rules and random pics.

Here are two slammin' General Discussion, "Off-topic" forums packed with members on an early Saturday morn. PACKED! They just don't know we are here...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

So we need to look at the type of members we do have here... Lack of 'content' here reflects are current posters. Seems most would rather snipe at each other in the Sweatshops/Politics.

Majority here do not start threads or Don't know how to... it's called an 'open ended question' THIS gets others involved.

Just know... I will never stop pushing problems into Meltdown to free the board of any/all content creators here.

and why the fuck dont you people post more images... Good Stuff!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I've got 6 more months of this current gig, and I would have thought that I'd be on the forums more, but I video call my family every day one or two times, watch a lot of movies and listen to Spotify, and read the news from trusted yet limited news sources. These forums don't quite rank as much as I thought they would.... but @Regan mewling all of the time like a little scraped knee transexual playground bitch hasn't exactly been an impetus for me to start a thread topic or deal with his saline squirting eye manginas...

I dunno....

okay bye

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Forums are not what they used to be.. but threads like this make lurkers uninterested.

General Discussion, "off-topic" forums work, I see things shifting again... INSTA and FB are nothing like these type of boards.. were not dropping PI here like they do in those. Even if they don't, I like the randomness of BFF, the few rules and random pics.

Here are two slammin' General Discussion, "Off-topic" forums packed with members on an early Saturday morn. PACKED! They just don't know we are here...

So we need to look at the type of members we do have here... Lack of 'content' here reflects are current posters. Seems most would rather snipe at each other in the Sweatshops/Politics.

Majority here do not start threads or Don't know how to... it's called an 'open ended question' THIS gets others involved.

Just know... I will never stop pushing problems into Meltdown to free the board of any/all content creators here.

and why the fuck dont you people post more images... Good Stuff!

Pointing out an elephant in the room doesn't take a back-seat to positivity or wishful thinking.

I started this thread in General because it's a discussion or meant to be.... not a platform to sling shit shingles.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I dunno....

You're not into gaming are you? That's a great way to kill boredom.

Either that or get a weight bench and get some lifting done.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Started off legit... until you basically called out Regan.

I highlighted a behaviour. I genuinely like Regan and have seen him write or create stellar hilarious pieces.... over nearly 2 decades.... but these days he just complains mostly about the content deficit and tries to attack anyone trying new repertoires.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I dunno....

You're not into gaming are you? That's a great way to kill boredom.

Either that or get a weight bench and get some lifting done.

I have a game rage infliction going back to the late 80's and the first Nintendo's.

...and I'm working upwards of 65 hours a week atm.... so no energy afterwards.

I just watch classic movies from the 30's to 60's....

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm partial to 80's & 90's sitcoms, British ones of course.

There's tons on Youtube and aslong as they're fairly obscure, most episodes are on there and they don't get taken down for copyright infringement or whatever.

One of my favourite sitcoms from Britain is "Time Gentlemen Please" with Al Murray and that Saffron chick from Ab Fab playing an Aussie backpacker.... Red Dwarf was fantastic too, but the reboot sucks balls.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

Quite honestly, I'm amazed you didn't assbox the guy months ago, given how much he slates this place on other forums.

You talking about Regan/Poppy? I saw all of that. I just smile, a lot of misconceptions and fallacies in THAT thread, but didnt let it get to me here. Nobodies talking that shit here. Speak up... start a thread. I look forward to trouble shooting your pains.

People don't like people here and the board is to blame for your burn outs. Okay... whatvr.

Same with that bitchass @Lokmar... sits off on another site and whineeeees. #hatelol.

• LOL
Reactions: X

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I highlighted a behaviour. I genuinely like Regan and have seen him write or create stellar hilarious pieces.... over nearly 2 decades.... but these days he just complains mostly about the content deficit and tries to attack anyone trying new repertoires.

His schtick is old. That or I’m losing interest in my oldest hobby (these forums)

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Fuck all of you.

Seaboobs has wanted to fuck me for over 5 years.... I can't help being a sassy and svelte lass with an accommodating pelvic canal.

I was put on this earth to breed. He shouldn't hate me for enjoying sex.

• Puke 2

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Quite honestly, I'm amazed you didn't assbox the guy months ago, given how much he slates this place on other forums.

You talking about Regan/Poppy? I saw all of that. I just smile, a lot of misconceptions and fallacies in THAT thread, but didnt let it get to me here. Nobodies talking that shit here. Speak up... start a thread. I look forward to trouble shooting your pains.

People don't like people here and the board is to blame for your burn outs. Okay... whatvr.

Same with that bitchass @Lokmar... sits off on another site and whineeeees. #hatelol.
ffs man, he doesnt work and plays mr mom LMFAO

I called that lozer months AGO :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

There's tons on Youtube and aslong as they're fairly obscure, most episodes are on there and they don't get taken down for copyright infringement or whatever.

on the buses
are you being served are GOLDEN

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Lokmar is a domestic engineer?

What's wrong with that?

• LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Lokmar is a domestic engineer?

What's wrong with that?
May I say sir I think yer a half chick weirdo geek but an honarable one for werkin far away from the fam for the fam

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You know what this site needs?

More Flynn ranting redundantly to the point of brain and lung failure about Dovey and things like the small business oligarchy

that will propel us into the next level of interest around here

Or maybe some more Fat lily telling people to scroll past admong's deluge of mindless spam drivel while whining achingly about anything anyone posts that she doesn't like

yeah? Yeaaaaah :ThumbsUp1:

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Flynn, Lily... do keep it in Meltdown.
Meltdown's a forum fight pit, what are your expectations?
I dont see flaming/fighting or really much threadjacking outside Meltdown here lately.

original_473450133.gif

1001th time.
Stay out of Meltdown.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

It's a pity Lokmar left, he was a decent poster.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I love Keeping Up Appearances. Hyacinth Bucket rocks

That poor hubby of hers.

Try a show called "One Foot in the Grave". It's about a grumpy old dewd who has the worst luck in the world lol.