What I would not do as a forum administrator if I wanted the board to do well

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You're eating in the wrong places.

Sometimes it's not worth it to eat at a place that's really cheap even if it's all you can afford.
Jizzer talking about money. Is that you When you found a shekel on the street?

jewish-man-jammin-winter-break.gif

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm starting to think you don't know what they are either.
You are pure evil here. Acting as an angel along with Lilly and Flynn!
You three are scum.#

Flyxnn did very bad things to Liam, yet he avoids the topic.

I will get some PI about Jizzer. I was always right about people. A fun 200 bucks pack. Just your WhatsApp profile, mail address, Amazon shoppings and social security. Nothing fancy. Lets see how cool you are then ;)

OP
OP
wizer

wizer

Factory Bastard
I will get some PI about Jizzer. I was always right about people. A fun 200 bucks pack. Just your WhatsApp profile, mail address, Amazon shoppings and social security. Nothing fancy. Lets see how cool you are then ;)
You already know I like pizza. The rest you have to figure out on your own.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
1- Suddenly prohibit a universally discussed, "dinner table conversation" subject from being discussed while allowing posts of shit eating to remain
2- Ban an entire group of established members for discussing the subject that was prohibited with no advance warning
3- Create a vote about whether the subject should be allowed, requesting all members participated in the vote
4- Completely ignore the results of the vote
5- Create a subforum for the subject but make it only accessible if people want to post there
6- Open the subforum to anyone who wants to be there. Thus creating confusion due to the inconsistencies and making it obvious no one has a clue as to how to run the place nor is there any direction.
7- Hire a racist moderator who is disliked by the majority of the membership and relishes the fact, who calls members pedophiles and sex abusers and hurls racist comments and starts fights with almost everyone on multiple forums

What things do you think are board killers?

Discuss

Board killers are people who complain to administrators.