What I would not do as a forum administrator if I wanted the board to do well

wizer

Factory Bastard
1- Suddenly prohibit a universally discussed, "dinner table conversation" subject from being discussed while allowing posts of shit eating to remain
2- Ban an entire group of established members for discussing the subject that was prohibited with no advance warning
3- Create a vote about whether the subject should be allowed, requesting all members participated in the vote
4- Completely ignore the results of the vote
5- Create a subforum for the subject but make it only accessible if people want to post there
6- Open the subforum to anyone who wants to be there. Thus creating confusion due to the inconsistencies and making it obvious no one has a clue as to how to run the place nor is there any direction.
7- Hire a racist moderator who is disliked by the majority of the membership and relishes the fact, who calls members pedophiles and sex abusers and hurls racist comments and starts fights with almost everyone on multiple forums

What things do you think are board killers?

Discuss

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
0PTz6GY.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
1- Suddenly prohibit a universally discussed, "dinner table conversation" subject from being discussed while allowing posts of shit eating to remain
2- Ban an entire group of established members for discussing the subject that was prohibited with no advance warning
3- Create a vote about whether the subject should be allowed, requesting all members participated in the vote
5- Create a subforum for the subject but make it only accessible if people want to post there
6- Open the subforum to anyone who wants to be there. Thus creating confusion due to the inconsistencies and making it obvious no one has a clue as to how to run the place nor is there any direction.
7- Hire a racist moderator who is disliked by the majority of the membership and relishes the fact, who calls members pedophiles and sex abusers and hurls racist comments and starts fights with almost everyone on multiple forums

Discuss

Would you like more cheese with that whine?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Discuss

1. Politics was ruined because of certain idiots. Blame them don't blame the establishment. They have been warned many times.

2. As far as the bans go, every single one of those clowns were warned on numerous occasions.

3. I posted that thread and no one was forced to vote. It was a measuring stick and voting was optional.

4. The voting was like I said a measuring stick. At the end of the day the owner has the final say.

5. Creating a sub forum where people wanted to be there was in the hopes that the political bickering would stop.

6. No one is confused on how the newly open forum works, except for you.

7. I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally based on the tone of their skin color. Wait! That's not too racist is it? I haven't called anyone a pedophile or anything of the sort. As far as starting fights, what's wrong with that?

Things that are board killers: You

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
7. I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally based on the tone of their skin color. Wait! That's not too racist is it? I haven't called anyone a pedophile or anything of the sort. As far as starting fights, what's wrong with that?
You've got the memory of a fucking goldfish.... just yesterday you called me a "nonce" and hilariously twisted yourself into a pretzel attempting to distance yourself from the remark, by claiming that you didn't know what it meant.

And yes you are racist, not that there's anything wrong with that, but what is shameful is how you're too cowardly to admit it.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You've got the memory of a fucking goldfish.... just yesterday you called me a "nonce" and hilariously twisted yourself into a pretzel attempting to distance yourself from the remark, by claiming that you didn't know what it meant.

And yes you are racist, not that there's anything wrong with that, but what is shameful is how you're too cowardly to admit it.

I posted what "nonce" mean't and my post is still there. You have used the word "groomer" many times even when you were asked to stop. If your post isn't one of the most hypocritical statements ever, then I don't know what is.

You have a history of calling other posters "PLEASE ASS BOX ME!" and "groomers." So, if your little feelings are hurt, no one gives a flying fuck.

As far as me being a "racist" goes, you can bleet on about it until the cows in your head come home, but coming from a Nazi, your allegations are falling on deaf ears.

Cope with it, fag.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I posted what "nonce" mean't and my post is still there. You have used the word "groomer" many times even when you were asked to stop. If your post isn't one of the most hypocritical statements ever, then I don't know what is.

You have a history of calling other posters "PLEASE ASS BOX ME!" and "groomers." So, if your little feelings are hurt, no one gives a flying fuck.

As far as me being a "racist" goes, you can bleet on about it until the cows in your head come home, but coming from a Nazi, your allegations are falling on deaf ears.

Cope with it, fag.
Fuck off from here. No one respects you as a mod. You sad cunt!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
If you subtract all the of your scat posts I have more posts than you do.

It's true I just checked.
Oh, come on. I only posted 33 SCAT pics. Minus 18502 is still BIG TIME!

You won’t ever reach my level or top me!!! What a fail, :LOL3:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
No one asked you to "respect" me. You were asked to "respect" this forum.
I always respected that forum.

Also I was here before you. Who the fuck do think you are?

And dont use politic speech on me.

YOU SCUM!
You are the real evil NOT respecting this forum. And especially meltdown!
Go and moderate „politicos „ thread / sub but GTFO from meltdown.

It never needed moderation, you whoresoN!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I always respected that forum.

Also I was here before you. Who the fuck do think you are?

And dont use politic speech on me.

YOU SCUM!
You are the real evil NOT respecting this forum. And especially meltdown!
Go and moderate „politicos „ thread / sub but GTFO from meltdown.

It never needed moderation, you whoresoN!

Uh-huh.

As long as you're posting pictures of your face in moderation, we will have no issues.

Carry on, stupid.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
If you post another scat photo of any type, you will never get another reply from me because I will block you.

Permanently.

Your call.
You will end like Mr Whipple or Garrity ;)

Fuck off, you SCUM!

You will see SCAT in the morning when you MUST push poo!!!! :LOL3:

For the rest of your pathetic life!!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
If you post another scat photo of any type on this forum, you will never get another reply from me because I will block you.

Permanently.

Your call.

Damn. Had I known it was that easy, I might have posted up a couple of pictures of fecal matter and thrown them your way.