What is your favorite activity?

Wariat

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Like your number one activity or anything you could do right now? Mine is receiving rimming. especially from an older woman like a coigar. What is yours?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Finding and maintaining voice free environments. I'm cool with nature but hate it when people make noises from their vocal chords for no good reason.

Say your piece, converse, end it and maintain throat radio silence unless there's a reason to open your mouth again...

• Winner
Reactions: X

Oak

Factory Bastard
I have had to find alternate hobbies. I have yet to meet a man that can keep up with mine. One shot bastards. :Pissed::Pissed2:

• Oh Shit!
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I have had to find alternate hobbies. I have yet to meet a man that can keep up with mine. One shot bastards. :Pissed::Pissed2:

That all depends how sexy a woman is tbh ... for me

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Y'all have your valid "reasons". Get the @#$% outta here with that bullshit...

Fuck
seriously ? I feel for you, just lookit that frustration lol

trust me if a woman is smoking hot and doing the right things it's a sexual adventure ALL DAY in bed, and kitchen washroom, ceiling ... etc etc etc ... (:
BUT a three tooth bitch ?? eeks, lights off and all

Oak

Factory Bastard

Fuck

trust me if a woman is smoking hot and doing the right things it's a sexual adventure ALL DAY in bed, and kitchen washroom, ceiling ... etc etc etc ... (:

Let's just say I've heard some boasting in my time. I'm not frustrated doll. Grown women know how to take care of themselves. Men are only really necessary for one thing.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Fuck

three tooth bitch?

I might have meet her way up in Hay River. NWT. :LMAO2:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Fuck

Let's just say I've heard some boasting in my time. I'm not frustrated doll. Grown women know how to take care of themselves. Men are only really necessary for one thing.

Oh boy
You're gonna be no fun
I wish fate would have dealt you ME for a time in your life .. you'd have a diff outlook (:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

fUckiin ICE

:LOL2:

Oak

Factory Bastard

Fuck

Oh boy
You're gonna be no fun
I wish fate would have dealt you ME for a time in your life .. you'd have a diff outlook (:

Sure thing.