What kind of monster tries to drown a 3 year old child because...

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
Why not.......look at the illegal migrants out on bail raping and murdering young girls.......is it because she is white?.......how racist.......
Of all the people out raping and murdering young girls these days, the illegal alien component of all rapes and murders are just a drop in the bucket of such tragedies. Stop calling wolf, boy. And start being pissed off about all rapes and all murders, not just the selective teeny tiny % of them

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do I need to repost the examples of what you voted for when you voted for Bidumb again?........you voted for the rape and murder of a 13 year old.........
Tell me again how I voted for Biden. Fuckwit.

And then post a link connecting Biden to the death of this girl.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Tell me again how I voted for Biden. Fuckwit.

And then post a link connecting Biden to the death of this girl.
All half and fuck wits that have as much contempt for rule of law as you, voted for Bidumb even in just support of him.......his policies exacerbate the flow if illegal migrants.......the money that flows to illegal migrants entices them to keep coming.........

There is no filter to weed out the murderers and rapists.......and they do not police their own kind........that is why there are women and children being raped and murdered

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You had an abortion, right? Shouldn't you be in prison? On death row, maybe?

Is that my position?

That women who got abortions should be in prison?

Tell me all about myself and how I have no right at all to oppose anything I have experience with.

Should I support heroin use, Lotus? I used go slam a lot of dope. So I have no right to tell people "hey maybe don't do that"

Right? Don't you just wish all the women like me would just hurry up and kill ourselves so we aren't out here saying it how it is and ruining this empowerment fantasy abortion supporters have where abortion is just like getting a fuck tooth pulled?

You support MEN. Using women for sex.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is that my position?

That women who got abortions should be in prison?

Tell me all about myself and how I have no right at all to oppose anything I have experience with.

Should I support heroin use, Lotus? I used go slam a lot of dope. So I have no right to tell people "hey maybe don't do that"

Right? Don't you just wish all the women like me would just hurry up and kill ourselves so we aren't out here saying it how it is and ruining this empowerment fantasy abortion supporters have where abortion is just like getting a fuck tooth pulled?

You support MEN. Using women for sex.

How about simply staying in your lane and not being an intrusive individual? What business is it of yours to insert yourself into another woman's life?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
All half and fuck wits that have as much contempt for rule of law as you, voted for Bidumb even in just support of him.......his policies exacerbate the flow if illegal migrants.......the money that flows to illegal migrants entices them to keep coming.........

There is no filter to weed out the murderers and rapists.......and they do not police their own kind........that is why there are women and children being raped and murdered
Clearly you are an uneducated moran. Think about WHO exactly benefits from undocumented workers. Think about it thoroughly and using logic. If you can figure out the correct scenario there, you can also figure how the US actually runs itself.

None of it has fuck all to do with the horrific murder of this child. And it clearly has fuck all to do with the many women and children who are murdered by US citizens, born and raised.

God, you are so challenged. It worries me. Do you have adult supervision?

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Of all the people out raping and murdering young girls these days, the illegal alien component of all rapes and murders are just a drop in the bucket of such tragedies. Stop calling wolf, boy. And start being pissed off about all rapes and all murders, not just the selective teeny tiny % of them
You finally made some sense in a reply.........yes.......lets be pissed off about all rapes and murders.......lets punish those here legally and illegally........rather than let them loose to commit mre crime

But we dont need more here......and that's what uncontrolled and illegal migration is allowing.....

Like the argument stated......if it saves just one child.......right?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You finally made some sense in a reply.........yes.......lets be pissed off about all rapes and murders.......lets punish those here legally and illegally........rather than let them loose to commit mre crime

But we dont need more here......and that's what uncontrolled and illegal migration is allowing.....

Like the argument stated......if it saves just one child.......right?
The point soars over year head once again, lather rinse repeat. You need to try just a little bit harder to make sense.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
The point soars over year head once again, lather rinse repeat. You need to try just a little bit harder to make sense.
So if you consider isolated low statistic crime but a select group of people a nothingburger........what do you say about the inital post of an isolated rant against someone sporting terrorist regalia?......perhaps a STFU emoji for the fellow bedwetter @Lily?.......

If your point is that you cant identify or single out crime by illegal migrants because of all the crime perpetrated by US citizens.......thats bullshit.......the illegal presence just adds to the outrage.......

The point of "if it saves just one life" escapes you apparently......not surprising as most libtards cannot understand arguments that are analogous to ones they use, when they are applied to or align with conservative views.

You know......hypocrisy and all that stuff

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So if you consider isolated low statistic crime but a select group of people a nothingburger........what do you say about the inital post of an isolated rant against someone sporting terrorist regalia?......perhaps a STFU emoji for the fellow bedwetter @Lily?.......

If your point is that you cant identify or single out crime by illegal migrants because of all the crime perpetrated by US citizens.......thats bullshit.......the illegal presence just adds to the outrage.......

The point of "if it saves just one life" escapes you apparently......not surprising as most libtards cannot understand arguments that are analogous to ones they use, when they are applied to or align with conservative views.

You know......hypocrisy and all that stuff
giphy.webp

Shhh, big girls don't cry.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
How about simply staying in your lane and not being an intrusive individual? What business is it of yours to insert yourself into another woman's life?

Wasn’t she recently crying on another thread about how teaching teenagers to use a gravity bong is ok as long as they pass you the joint first and take your toddler for ice cream after?

Trying to find a moral compass here is like reading the nutritional value on a bag of ice….

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Wasn’t she recently crying on another thread about how teaching teenagers to use a gravity bong is ok as long as they pass you the joint first and take your toddler for ice cream after?

Trying to find a moral compass here is like reading the nutritional value on a bag of ice….
On a related note of sorts since its your business and all I gave birth to OUR BABY a Pizza right out of my ass fully cooked. I named it Murder.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
But…..But….But “ if it just saves one life”……..Oblowme said so…..right?

Take guns out of millions of good people’s hands……..for the narrative of saving a few!

How about ridding this country of millions of illegal migrants………to save a few?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

See how your Libtard mindset works against you………well it should, but not for the media and NGOs.

@Admin.
@Lily
@LotusBud
@X

I hope some day you meet up with all the results of what you advocate for.