TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
It's called Hydro Rooting -

Getting ready to have some lunch -

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Got my sons dog here, gave him a bath cos he was smelly, now he thinks he’s entitled to something cos he had a bath, go lay down piggy lol...

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Got my sons dog here, gave him a bath cos he was smelly, now he thinks he’s entitled to something cos he had a bath, go lay down piggy lol...

When I give the dog a bath after he jumps on the bed and rolls all over and thinks he owns the place -

Wat kind of dog does your boy have ?

We have a Beagle & Hot Dog mix - - - -

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter

When I give the dog a bath after he jumps on the bed and rolls all over and thinks he owns the place -

Beagle? On a hot dog?
That's a beating in Chicago....

Beagle on a hot dog? That's a beating in Chicago....

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Akita, lovely boy though a bit unpredictable...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
any good?
The best kind of whiskey except scotch. What are you having?
Me first bottle of Conor Mc Gregor’s Proper No Twelve! Goes down quite well, but took me two days to vanquish the hell almighty hangover! Don’t drink a bottle in one sitting! :ThumbsUp3:
Not bad actually. My wife bought it for me because I’m a bit of a UFC fanatic and I love that Irish larrikin. It goes down easily on ice or with a bit of diet ginger ale. One could say that it even raises one’s IQ to be fecking sure! :Cheers:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
any good?
Me first bottle of Conor Mc Gregor’s Proper No Twelve! Goes down quite well, but took me two days to vanquish the hell almighty hangover! Don’t drink a bottle in one sitting! :ThumbsUp3:
Not bad actually. My wife bought it for me because I’m a bit of a UFC fanatic and I love that Irish larrikin. It goes down easily on ice or with a bit of diet ginger ale. One could say that it even raises one’s IQ to be fecking sure! :Cheers:
yeah ... must be good in cocktails with lemonade too ... can't be bad .. may try one someday but only per little shot and to sip away not to get drunk or trashed ... sometimes you have to enjoy all evening with a good glass at ease ...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
any good?
yeah ... must be good in cocktails with lemonade too ... can't be bad .. may try one someday but only per little shot and to sip away not to get drunk or trashed ... sometimes you have to enjoy all evening with a good glass at ease ...
A nightcap at best, because it goes down easily. That’s how I treat Jagermeister that I’m concurrently drunk drunkidid as of nowrish! Muahahahahahahahaaaa :ROFL::ROFL3:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
any good?
A nightcap at best, because it goes down easily. That’s how I treat Jagermeister that I’m concurrently drunk drunkidid as of nowrish! Muahahahahahahahaaaa :ROFL::ROFL3:
enjoy ... coffee here ..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
any good?
enjoy ... coffee here ..
It’s 23:00 here...a wee bit late for el cafe’!

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Went and cut some campfire wood,not quite a full load but it started raining.

115803124-2127095400767277-1042422601715096797-n.jpg

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My son is collecting his dog today so I was getting his stuff ready, in his bed I found, one of my house slippers, a string shopping bag, two pairs of rolled up socks and a rubber glove from the kitchen, so sweet that he takes after me...