What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Listening to podcasts and reading stuff at another site where they call BF a bunch of safe space kitten strokers....

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Shitting shit out of my ass butt while replying to this thread with a half mast erection because before I swiped over to my web browser I was looking at pictures of amazon women with honking big tits in Pinterest.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Shitting shit out of my ass butt while replying to this thread with a half mast erection because before I swiped over to my web browser I was looking at pictures of amazon women with honking big tits in Pinterest.

You just put me off my breakfast lol.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Waking UP !! Thank you powers that be for another glorious day ..

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Laughing at BF stalwarts for being threatened by another smack talk forum...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Eating Dill Pickle chips for lunch, LOVE Dill Pickle chips, been eating them since I was 2 months old.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Attempting to study for a test but so far I've done nothing except everything but what I should be doing.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Bundling up myself and my co-pilot so we can take a walk and buy some lottery tickets for me and buffalo jerky for him:rightON:
2500578100000578-2924288-image-a-11_1422108200676.jpg

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Basically, I'm being a sloth.. :( I'm photoshopping at reddit, procrastinating about going to grocery store to buy shit for Thanksgiving.. If I don't get off my ass soon to shop, my turkey will still be frozen on Thanksgiving, ffs :D

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Browsing BF on the new iMac.
YEsssss!!:rightON: You finally got, hey?? That's fantastic!! Hopefully it's everything you wanted and more :) I know it's been a long wait for you.. so I'm happy for ya :) Oh and... I just got home from the grocery store.... CROWDED and out of a couple things I needed, which means I'll have to go look elsewhere tomorrow :(..<-- grrr! Just nice to be home :)

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
gathering the ingredients to make a family traditional desert , I've mentioned before .. Lillians yum yum cake , thanksgiving dinner desert my dwindling family is coming to my house , I do my best to be nostalgic ... there are many interpretations of this delicious cake , but my mom used a touch of clove ...just lovely:Crisco:
igp6926.jpg

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
YEsssss!!:rightON: You finally got, hey?? That's fantastic!! Hopefully it's everything you wanted and more :) I know it's been a long wait for you.. so I'm happy for ya :) Oh and... I just got home from the grocery store.... CROWDED and out of a couple things I needed, which means I'll have to go look elsewhere tomorrow :(..<-- grrr! Just nice to be home :)

It's pretty good, yep. Here's the old vs the new:

Old <-> New

CPU: 2.7GHz Core i5 <-> 3.6GHz Core i7
RAM: 8GB @1600MHz <-> 16GB @2400MHz
Storage: 1TB HDD @5400 RPM <-> 1TB Fusion Drive (hybrid SSD+HDD)
Graphics: Intel Iris Pro w/ 1536MB video memory (shared with main memory) <-> Radeon Pro 560 w/ 4GB video memory (dedicated)

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Old <-> New

Graphics: Intel Iris Pro w/ 1536MB video memory (shared with main memory) <-> Radeon Pro 560 w/ 4GB video memory (dedicated)
That's comparable to my desktop (which I love) ----->
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

Old <-> New

That's comparable to my desktop (which I love) ----->
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Specs-wise, yep, seems to be pretty much identical, plus one thing, minus another -- 21.5" iMac packs a 4K display but lacks the optical drive.