What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
MaximumCockSucker
Wrong again... Come on, give it a try and show you're not as dumb as everyone thinks....
It's @maxis735 :)

Sure! Its Maxis735CocksInHisAss :Grin3:
Wrong again... Too bad you are so stupid... Well.... no surprise!
Too bad your breath smells like dick cheese, I hope you at least pop a mint before talking to the cashier down at Dildos R Us.
You do understand that you are actually angry with yourself? For being such a dumbass? SIX FUCKING MONTHS!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Nobody gives a shit MaxiPad. You're name could of been MaximumStretchedAnus for the past 6 months for all we care.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Got outta the water a half hour ago. Thinking Lunch, and a cold Imperial.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Nobody gives a shit MaxiPad. You're name could of been MaximumStretchedAnus for the past 6 months for all we care.
Nope, again you are WRONG! Why do you keep showing your stupidity?

Not "MaximumStretchedAnus" or "MaxiPad", just @maxis735. Simple.

And to stay ontopic:
Just had a delicious dinner, now watching the Sinterklaasjournaal. Very interesting developments....

and in the meantime till wondering how it is possible that people can be so stupid as you are, @Blazor....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Nope, again you are WRONG! Why do you keep showing your stupidity?

Not "MaximumStretchedAnus" or "MaxiPad", just @maxis735. Simple.

And to stay ontopic:
Just had a delicious dinner, now watching the Sinterklaasjournaal. Very interesting developments....

and in the meantime till wondering how it is possible that people can be so stupid as you are, @Blazor....

What did ya eat? Tube steak?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Trying to find another way OTHER than Beers ffs
what am I doing ??

Hold my hand....
685.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
6:53 am. I am experiencing another perfect bowel movement. I owe this to a perfect diet. Bike riding and hours in salt water. Sad it only lasts a few moments.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm on the sofa feeling good about setting up my competiton rifles today but bummed out that I didn't eat a bunch of special mushrooms before 6pm... I don't want to be up to 4am by eating them now but fancy the buzz...