What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Me? Just fed my cat. Brewed a nice cup of coffee, eating my favorite fruit Pineapple. Checking the surf reports. I might drive to Marbella later. Good beach break. Cool little beach bar.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Broke out the big cup, holds 6 cups of coffee lol. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Never made it to the grocery store yesterday, wound up meeting up with a friend and hit 2 breweries last night. Had this one winter ale that was amazingly good.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Also walked around some neighborhoods looking at Christmas lights, was some good ones. The beer kept me warm haha.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
irratated with the postal service, my packages' tracking hasnt updated in 7 days ,since it was intially scanned at the warehouse which is a less then 15 min drive away..what a joke

They are super busy this time of year. I'm also waiting on a package, a shotgun from Harrowsmith Ontario. Delivery date is now Dec. 14th.
at least you have a date, mines MIA.. I got a SD card ffs ,wish Best Buy coulda sent it in a card

Snap46.jpg

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
irratated with the postal service, my packages' tracking hasnt updated in 7 days ,since it was intially scanned at the warehouse which is a less then 15 min drive away..what a joke

They are super busy this time of year. I'm also waiting on a package, a shotgun from Harrowsmith Ontario. Delivery date is now Dec. 14th.
at least you have a date, mines MIA.. I got a SD card ffs ,wish Best Buy coulda sent it in a card

Snap46.jpg

Fuck you could have driven there. lol

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Snap46.jpg

Fuck you could have driven there. lol

you know!! didnt they just hire 1500 more employees just for the holiday rush.. fuckin asshats

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just got back from buying new furniture for our new home. I’m actually looking forward to the headache of moving.

Shoulda ate those potatoes, you gonna burn off them carbs anyway lol. They looked yummy. I was gonna like your post, but you disgraced the taters, shame on you.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My shipment finally updated. Whats odd, is its being delivered Monday, all the way from across the country. Makes me wonder if their shipping status thing had a bug for the past week.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
i personally would have told(yes i talk to food) the avocado to fack right off and i'd have me some collared greens. maybe even to be a bigger nigga pig about it some watermelon. fuck it toss her shit already...and put on some Popeyes chicken. Like what the hell is she thinking?:Crazy::tongue:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My shipment finally updated. Whats odd, is its being delivered Monday, all the way from across the country. Makes me wonder if their shipping status thing had a bug for the past week.

With so many more people shopping online for Christmas... it might get a bit clusterfucked.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Just got back from buying new furniture for our new home. I’m actually looking forward to the headache of moving.

Shoulda ate those potatoes, you gonna burn off them carbs anyway lol. They looked yummy. I was gonna like your post, but you disgraced the taters, shame on you.

I’m trying to stick to keto but I keep messing up lol. I just ate some tri tip with mashed cauliflower, thinking I was doing good. Only to eat one of the cinnamon rolls the teenage terror made

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I’m trying to stick to keto but I keep messing up lol. I just ate some tri tip with mashed cauliflower, thinking I was doing good. Only to eat one of the cinnamon rolls the teenage terror made

Keto is fucked, ya gotta do light carb, aka 50-100 carbs a day. Then you dont deprive yourself. It also weirdly works.

Im about to fry up some catfish Cajun style, and mix some leftover Chinese rice with some pinto beans to go with it lol.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Keto is fucked, ya gotta do light carb, aka 50-100 carbs a day. Then you dont deprive yourself. It also weirdly works.

Im about to fry up some catfish Cajun style, and mix some leftover Chinese rice with some pinto beans to go with it lol.

keto works but once you slack off, it’s hard to get back on track. With the gym being closed, it’s extra tough. I’ve only gained five pounds since March tho

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Catfish must taste like dirt water, be honest!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

keto works but once you slack off, it’s hard to get back on track. With the gym being closed, it’s extra tough. I’ve only gained five pounds since March tho

I've lost 14lbs since July lol. Tellin ya, fuck that No Carb, ya still gotta have some, just limit it.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Catfish must taste like dirt water, be honest!

Hell no! Damn good eatin'.

Duncan Idaho's Ghola

Factory Bastard

I've lost 14lbs since July lol. Tellin ya, fuck that No Carb, ya still gotta have some, just limit it.
I've lost 60 in the last 14 months. I agree, not no-carb, but low-carb.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Good job man, thats a pound a week!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Real men don't try to lose weight you bubble boy bitch