What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My son has gone to my lockup to get my Norton, we’re off out today, down to Kent for some country air ...
Is it ok to ask your doctor for a certain prescription swampy? I've not been sleeping at all and I'm going to put it down to anxiety when I talk to him, sure you know where I'm going with that ;)
Will alcohol not suffice? Or a bit of weed perhaps? Prescription drugs are bad!
I'm really not sleeping and drink makes it worse :(
Amitriptyline is good for sleeping, no pill hangover the next day...

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
My son has gone to my lockup to get my Norton, we’re off out today, down to Kent for some country air ...
Is it ok to ask your doctor for a certain prescription swampy? I've not been sleeping at all and I'm going to put it down to anxiety when I talk to him, sure you know where I'm going with that ;)
Don’t get hooked on that shit. I’ve seen many people downward spiral and become over-reliant. My father even ending up getting a stroke over a lifelong addiction. Speaking as a friend.
:ThumbsUp1:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Amitriptyline is good for sleeping, no pill hangover the next day...
I'd like a wee kick before I get sleepy lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Don’t get hooked on that shit. I’ve seen many people downward spiral and become over-reliant. My father even ending up getting a stroke over a lifelong addiction. Speaking as a friend.
:ThumbsUp1:
It'll only be prescribed on the short term if I get it... If I have to settle for a sleeping pill then no harm done, I'm shattered...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Another night 2 1/2 hours sleep .. 5 hrs past 4 days..

Means Ill be a zombie today...

All this lockdown inactivities got the brain all cagey

So on to the cautious crawl for today
Same, my doc said noooooooooooooo! to my request of pregabalin (Lyrica) but gave me Zolpidem (Ambien)... Good enough

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Same, my doc said noooooooooooooo! to my request of pregabalin (Lyrica) but gave me Zolpidem (Ambien)... Good enough
Pharmaceuticals are shiiite! Read a book.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

There is whole thing where people abuse lyrica and gabapentin lol.

There is a reddit devoted to it. I couldn't believe it. I was thinking.......you know....why not just do real drugs? Just seems odd to party with your gabapentin.

And now it's a controlled substance lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

There is whole thing where people abuse lyrica and gabapentin lol.

There is a reddit devoted to it. I couldn't believe it. I was thinking.......you know....why not just do real drugs? Just seems odd to party with your gabapentin.

And now it's a controlled substance lol
I never became addicted to any drugs strangely enough...not even alcohol, believe it or not. I tried a few mind you. When I separated from my first wife, I took some tranquillisers once, but never finished the course because I thought...anything this good now can’t be good for me in the long run. And that was it.
I’m a good listener ordinary.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Reading Matthew Reilly’s 23rd novel. Exceptional Australian author. Diverse, dynamic, captivating. A mixture of Bond and Indiana Jones, and a touch of Harry Potter even!

But a Phantom comic will suffice tonight, because I am fatigued. And I’m stoned and need to rest for some epic surf in the morning.
Rock on...that weed is the shiznit!!!$$$

:Vibin:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Yeah, say your not sleeping and you’ve been having panic attacks, you feel terrified but don’t know why, bad thoughts in your head when you can’t sleep, should do the trick..
Cool, Im gonna suggest diaz or pregabalin and see what he says...

NEVER suggest drugs to a physician... make suggestive symptoms...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, say your not sleeping and you’ve been having panic attacks, you feel terrified but don’t know why, bad thoughts in your head when you can’t sleep, should do the trick..

Yeah I felt like a twat but fuck it...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Right? My doc wanted to wean me off Temazepam, but it’s the only med that helps me stay asleep. I had to try like three others before she prescribed it to me again. Nothing else works and if I don’t get a good night sleep, I’m in a horrible mood all day.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I actually have a legit reason for needing them...
how long have u been going through this?

try anything, even OTC allergy and cold&flu stuff that makes u drowsy
Fuckin weeks, I went to sleep about midnight last night, up at 2 then up at 5 and I just lay there awake until I got outta bed at 8... I got Ambien so I'll be out tonight =)

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I actually have a legit reason for needing them...
how long have u been going through this?

try anything, even OTC allergy and cold&flu stuff that makes u drowsy
Fuckin weeks, I went to sleep about midnight last night, up at 2 then up at 5 and I just lay there awake until I got outta bed at 8... I got Ambien so I'll be out tonight =)
ok good, i tried that before :D
Gonna take two and fight sleep for a wee while ;)

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Right? My doc wanted to wean me off Temazepam, but it’s the only med that helps me stay asleep. I had to try like three others before she prescribed it to me again. Nothing else works and if I don’t get a good night sleep, I’m in a horrible mood all day.
You’re fucked in head...lay off the drugs...that’s most of your problem stuck pig! Lol

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
1621360189_2ox3kn3e1y.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Thinking of writing an essay about the perception of bargains versus the reality of them, and how companies promote bargains until such time as they realize customers are getting too much bargain from them in bulk, therefore incrementally changing their shopping and bargain experience to preclude quick hacks which leads to breaches in fairness in the consumer-retailer relationship.

They do this with their loyalty programs/cards.

If we were still anonymous cash based, they'd have a much more difficult job tracking us while purporting to be the cheapest and best quality goods on sale.

Their bargains are only meant to get you shopping there... within a small savings on your calendar year or many years.

Fuck them over consistently by 30-50% discounts and the pendulum moves slowly over time but still swiftly. Every hack you've used in previous months or many years disappears, and you're left paying way more for much less if you only game one company, and don't expend the mental, physical, and petrol to look for an alternative in your region.... or be prepared to cop the shipment costs.

But I will persevere... I will learn online how to do something if a discount needs it...

Fuck them...

• Boring
Reactions: X

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Thinking of writing an essay about the perception of bargains versus the reality of them, and how companies promote bargains until such time as they realize customers are getting too much bargain from them in bulk, therefore incrementally changing their shopping and bargain experience to preclude quick hacks which leads to breaches in fairness in the consumer-retailer relationship.

If we were still anonymous cash based, they'd have a much more difficult job tracking us while purporting to be the cheapest and best quality goods on sale.

Their bargains are only meant to get you shopping there... within a small savings on your calendar year or many years.

Fuck them over consistently by 30-50% discounts and the pendulum moves slowly over time but still swiftly. Every hack you've used in previous months or many years disappears, and you're left paying way more for much less if you only game one company, and don't expend the mental, physical, and petrol to look for an alternative in your region.... or be prepared to cop the shipment costs.

But I will persevere... I will learn online how to do something if a discount needs it...

Fuck them...

I’ve actually been conned into bulk-buying certain industrial goods, and their reasoning being because of covid restrictions. I have over $20k of materials doing fuck all at the moment. And supply hasn’t missed a beat. Bastards!

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Fuck them...

I’ve actually been conned into bulk-buying certain industrial goods, and their reasoning being because of covid restrictions. I have over $20k of materials doing fuck all at the moment. And supply hasn’t missed a beat. Bastards!

They fucked you short term, but their JIT panic styled sales will bite them in the arse when the supply chain dries up, they have nothing to sell, and YOU have the materials to build things in a scarce market...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
It is amazing how picky cats can be. He only wants frisky 's brand dry food with fancy feast brand gravy lovers canned food. Last morning we were out of canned cat food so I opened a can of solid tuna meant for human consumption. He did eat some, which I guess means he really was hungry, but then got super pickey refusing anything other than his usual brand of cat food. Wtf cat? The human food costs more yet you reject it?

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
It is amazing how picky cats can be. He only wants frisky 's brand dry food with fancy feast brand gravy lovers canned food. Last morning we were out of canned cat food so I opened a can of solid tuna meant for human consumption. He did eat some, which I guess means he really was hungry, but then got super picked refusing anything other than his usual brand of cat food. Wtf cat? The human food costs more yet you reject it?
Sometimes it can be a bit rich for some cats. Both my cats always want something different. And although they’re twins, there tastes are completely different. One eats ham, the other chicken, both aren’t fond of fish, one eats avocado, the other vegemite/marmite...and so on. They have a whole shelf of assorted food brands to choose from.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
It is amazing how picky cats can be. He only wants frisky 's brand dry food with fancy feast brand gravy lovers canned food. Last morning we were out of canned cat food so I opened a can of solid tuna meant for human consumption. He did eat some, which I guess means he really was hungry, but then got super picked refusing anything other than his usual brand of cat food. Wtf cat? The human food costs more yet you reject it?
Sometimes it can be a bit rich for some cats. Both my cats always want something different. And although they’re twins, there tastes are completely different. One eats ham, the other chicken, both aren’t fond of fish, one eats avocado, the other vegemite/marmite...and so on. They have a whole shelf of assorted food brands to choose from.

What is especially gualing is this guy was a stray before we adopted him so a year ago he was eating out of trash cans so you know he wasn't originally so picky. It is only now that he puts on airs. Now when he knows he get solid meals every day.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Yeah, my cats LOVE tuna. I got one cat that loves chicken, one that loves ham, and another that loves turkey. Oh, and they like beef jerky.