What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator
Getting my game face on..finding anything to procrastinate me from the things I need to do today.and my anxieties are working me over since I'm supposed to remain Marijuana free for a pain study I have to do Thursday morning..I'll never make it..hehe
Oh geez man, I feel for ya. Big time. Hell I just walked in from lunch lol :Stoned:

gotta couple spliffs already rolled..maybe after those..was already supposed to have stopped(1st day being monday) I'll just play it up that the pain was unbearable...lol

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Getting my game face on..finding anything to procrastinate me from the things I need to do today.and my anxieties are working me over since I'm supposed to remain Marijuana free for a pain study I have to do Thursday morning..I'll never make it..hehe
Oh geez man, I feel for ya. Big time. Hell I just walked in from lunch lol :Stoned:

gotta couple spliffs already rolled..maybe after those..was already supposed to have stopped(1st day being monday) I'll just play it up that the pain was unbearable...lol
Lol right on!

rT5000

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
I’m looking for a pup of the pit variety but fuck me theyre expensive here... I paid slightly more for my two Beagles

However I’m almost ready to get the black one on the bottom right, BRUCE! lol the price is eye watering though... I’m gonna have to max my credit card. Lmao

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Net surfing trying to cure boredom.
"The world is not in your books and maps, its out there." - Gandalf

I just got back from a fiddle jam at a local brewery. Had so much fun, danced, sang, and fiddled some lol. I just picked up the fiddle 2 1/2 months ago, but Im finally able to somewhat play along on some songs lol. Not much though.... yet.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Im doing my damnest!

"Do or do not, there is no try" - Yoda

Swamp-Duck

There are only so many tomorrow’s
Elite Bastards
I’m looking for a pup of the pit variety but fuck me theyre expensive here... I paid slightly more for my two Beagles

However I’m almost ready to get the black one on the bottom right, BRUCE! lol the price is eye watering though... I’m gonna have to max my credit card. Lmao
I know it will be a long drive, but make sure you go to the actual house yourself, if they want to meet you somewhere instead I’d forget it if I was you.go to the house and don’t just see the parents meet them pet them. Make sure them papers are real before parting with any cash.

Swamp-Duck

Elite Bastards
Got back from Belfast early this morning, I’m missing my little mate already, he followed me everywhere lol, tried to talk them into letting me bring him home, they was having none of it , don’t blame them lol.

rT5000

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards

I know it will be a long drive, but make sure you go to the actual house yourself, if they want to meet you somewhere instead I’d forget it if I was you.go to the house and don’t just see the parents meet them pet them. Make sure them papers are real before parting with any cash.
It’s a lot of money and I could only afford to pay by card, I’m a little hesitant about it now... :/

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Wow that's about $3,900.00 USD and thinking you can get one here (USA) for top stock around $1500.00 why so much ?

PS-If you can't pay cash then you can't afford it !

PPS My dog is 1/2 Beagle and 1/2 Hot dog and cost $35.00 from the pound- - - - - - -

Swamp-Duck

Elite Bastards
Ordering my food shopping online, this weekend I’m a shutin.

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator
since I had to hang close to home for the last couple days waiting for some parcel now I gotta pay attention to my needy friends...ffs,with the shit weather lately has me feeling cabin fever

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching some rays..... I'd say it's Saturday, but every day is Saturday!

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
I finished a chair, made from scrap 2×6, 2x4, and miscellaneous bits, all pressure treated. It must weigh 150#, and I can barely lift it into the truck.

Swamp-Duck

Elite Bastards
Wishing someone would make a remote that closes the blinds , locks up the house and makes a cuppa tea.

Top Bottom