Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
i am calling uber eats

Enjoy..
86194096.jpg
come on i just 8

Was it crunchy?

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
my sister manages a amazon store she takes home the same amount as me
I got laid off from a pretty good job when the foreman found out that I made 2 cents an hour more than him. I was the only electrician on site, so he called himself an electrician to get the 2 cent pay increase. The new foreman fired him before the end of his first day.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Surprised he didn’t get electrocuted. Fucking neutral needs to be bonded. Duh

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Its almost 1am, I gotta go to bed, work comes early. Something @Stinkyfinger doesnt know about since he aint got any work for the next few days. Maybe he will ride his scooter around town looking for dick to suck in his down tie
I unload boxes from trailers and some other stuff.

Long ago I did the opposite, packed the boxes and loaded the trailers lol.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
trying out my new batches of weed
It's Bob Marley's birthday.

I'm trying to settle in after work but not too much. I need to wash some dishes and feed myself and get the garbage and recyclables (empty beer bottles) out to the curb.

My feets and legs hurt.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Wondering if everyone has taken the day off from the Internet? Nobodies posting anywhere, not even got many subs videos to watch on YouTube... I can’t wait to go back to work :Bored3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Wondering if everyone has taken the day off from the Internet? Nobodies posting anywhere, not even got many subs videos to watch on YouTube... I can’t wait to go back to work :Bored3:

Did seem like all forums were ghost towns yesterday. Its Friday my friend, I'll drink some bourbon tonight lol. Coffee for now.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Did seem like all forums were ghost towns yesterday. Its Friday my friend, I'll drink some bourbon tonight lol. Coffee for now.
Hope to see you on the drunk thread then, I got two bottles of council red and a box of beer for laters! :ThumbsUp3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hope to see you on the drunk thread then, I got two bottles of council red and a box of beer for laters! :ThumbsUp3:

Hahaha, I'll be there!