Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
he might as well enforce something lol

c****

Last edited by a moderator:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Just watched a surprisingly honest video about how much money a you tuber personally made in 2019... He has 1.5million subscribers and he made the eye watering sum of $1.9million last year! Confused 5 Anybody wanna start a channel? lol
To think pewdiepie has 95 million subs ffs!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Interesting video. The guy certainly is energetic, and polished. I am skilled at certain things that could benefit do it yourselfers. I don’t think the effort would equal the reward. For a younger person maybe? Whats your marketable You Tube skill?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Interesting video. The guy certainly is energetic, and polished. I am skilled at certain things that could benefit do it yourselfers. I don’t think the effort would equal the reward. For a younger person maybe? Whats your marketable You Tube skill?
Errrmmm I dunno, it’s hard with my thick Scottish accent for most people to understand what the fuck I’m talking about lol

My son in law is Irish. His accent is heavy too. People love hearing it. He found his calling tending bar, and driving a cab. Has his following in both areas.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just got home from work and I managed to make it through the day without murdering myself.