What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Planting some living stone seeds, they’re supposed to grow like this.
lithops-collection-1.jpg

Going to follow the instructions to the letter so they don’t end up a slimy mess like the others..

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m not smoking weed for a couple of days, well try anyway, I find sometimes I smoke a joint and it don’t do much, so should desensitised myself by not doing it for a couple of days, I’ve tried before but someone always comes over and we end up smoking, see if I can take this time alone to do it.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
It's complicated. Drinking a beer, wanting a sandwich, thinking about noshing some Ren and Stimpy videos, taking a nap...
Why do you ask these questions?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Waiting for Fedex to show up - - - - - - - -

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Day old pig and slaw for dinner.
Me: I got the meat sweats.
Goddess: What's that bug?
A day in the life.
The pig was delicious.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I’m not smoking weed for a couple of days, well try anyway, I find sometimes I smoke a joint and it don’t do much, so should desensitised myself by not doing it for a couple of days, I’ve tried before but someone always comes over and we end up smoking, see if I can take this time alone to do it.

Its 4-20, you HAVE to smoke today lol. Its a 4-20, in the month and year of 4-20, and here soon it will be 4:20 lol. This will not happen again in our lifetime lol.

Hell I heard Tommy Chong was getting some heavy hitters together for a live video later, possibly Snoop or Willie or something lol.

I have stoner food planned for dinner, pizza burgers lol. Where ya put a burger in between 2 slices of meat pizza lol.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Its 4-20, you HAVE to smoke today lol. Its a 4-20, in the month and year of 4-20, and here soon it will be 4:20 lol. This will not happen again in our lifetime lol.

Hell I heard Tommy Chong was getting some heavy hitters together for a live video later, possibly Snoop or Willie or something lol.

I have stoner food planned for dinner, pizza burgers lol. Where ya put a burger in between 2 slices of meat pizza lol.
86250420.jpg

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Blazor (and anyone else):

luckreunion.com/comeandtokeit

You might have to watch it on facebook. LOL But it should be public? It's also on twitch.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My buddy is a Howard Stern junkie and on the way home from work, we listened to a replay with Seth Rogen and Snoop Dogg. Funny stuff.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Man, those pizza burgers turned out awesome last night. The lady suggested we get a cheese pizza from Little Ceasers instead of using a frozen pizza, and it was surprisingly good together. Smoked a blunt before that, and then I rolled one to put in the power hitter after dinner, and went to the moon hahaha. That power hitter, is like getting back to back shotguns. It was my father in laws, its from the 70's, and he use to ride around on his motorcycle with that thing in a leather pouch strapped to it lol.

PH.jpg