What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Man, those pizza burgers turned out awesome last night. The lady suggested we get a cheese pizza from Little Ceasers instead of using a frozen pizza, and it was surprisingly good together. Smoked a blunt before that, and then I rolled one to put in the power hitter after dinner, and went to the moon hahaha. That power hitter, is like getting back to back shotguns. It was my father in laws, its from the 70's, and he use to ride around on his motorcycle with that thing in a leather pouch strapped to it lol.

PH.jpg
Way back when I had a stone chamber hitter. I'd throw it in the freezer for awhile. A little cumbersome, but the smoke was delightful.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have the empty beer bottles in the bin, washed some dishes and I'm going to eat something soon. It'd be cool if I got a load of laundry done but that ain't gonna happen.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just made fried salmon patties, fried taters, and pinto beans. Also I am tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipsay! lol

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Sitting here wasting time on the computer and getting ready to go have a smoke -

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Drunk and high after work. My mind is wandering this way and that. I think I'm having burgers for dinner.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Jus did a grocery run. About to grill some deer steak here in a few.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Doing a cross word puzzle and smoking a doobie. I need to clip my toenails. Tomorrow

Heisenberg

Factory Bastard
Man, those pizza burgers turned out awesome last night. The lady suggested we get a cheese pizza from Little Ceasers instead of using a frozen pizza, and it was surprisingly good together. Smoked a blunt before that, and then I rolled one to put in the power hitter after dinner, and went to the moon hahaha. That power hitter, is like getting back to back shotguns. It was my father in laws, its from the 70's, and he use to ride around on his motorcycle with that thing in a leather pouch strapped to it lol.

PH.jpg
I had one in the late '70s too. Got busted one night and the cops left it in my car because they didn't have a clue what it was.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I use to get pizza dogs when I lived in NCal from this pizza place. Fuck I miss good hotdogs period

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm a little emotional this afternoon. I was all tweaked after work. Stupid motherfuckers and useless bitches who have a job there.

I listened to a song and I cried.

I'm getting myself right, though.

Took a shower. Doing some laundry.

Burgers for dinner!

It ain't all bad.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I hired a working girl on Calhoun Ave in Charleston... so many years ago... coaxed her into my apartment, asked her to clean the kitchen and maybe take out the garbage. She obliged. Best $50 I ever spent.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'm a little emotional this afternoon. I was all tweaked after work. Stupid motherfuckers and useless bitches who have a job there.

I listened to a song and I cried.

I'm getting myself right, though.

Took a shower. Doing some laundry.

Burgers for dinner!

It ain't all bad.

Damn it man, hate to hear that. Fuck the haters I say! Cheers my friend :Cheers: