What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Damn it man, hate to hear that. Fuck the haters I say! Cheers my friend :Cheers:
Meh, my buddy sent me a Zoom video of a bunch of musicians performing Maynard Ferguson's version of Hey Jude. It's a sentimental song, as we played it in high school stage band and it was an accomplishment for us. I followed that up with a Maynard Ferguson version of Birdland. And then I listened to some Herbie Hancock.

I'd post those songs … I felt like taking a nap after work but I got a second wind and decided it was a good time to enjoy Jimi Haha's couch concert from Wednesday. I'm feeling mighty fine enough.

Cheers and Comfort!

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
just got home from work, now siting in my undess on computer ,i may start playing with my cock ,ill let you no if things change

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
1. gotta call my bank in Ca. to put some cash in a sibs bank account.
2. run to the bank here to make my Caja payment.
3. drop a donation to the food basket.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've been home for an hour. It was Inventory Monday. It sucks getting up at 2:00 in the morning but it's nice to be home and on the couch at noon.

• Agree!
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
going to work ,

200.gif

Chop chop you fucking slave

:LMAO: :LMAO:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Wasting time and also seen Canadian geese flying north for the last 2 days and guess it is getting to warm(91*)for them and means will get a early summer around here -

X

xXx
Site Supporter
yeh, sorta like your obliviousness that I was being sarcastic you gun toting coot :facepalm:

BXC15MR.gif