What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My neighbors are social distancing sitting on their steps, my window is open and they called my name, I’m now sitting in the kitchen till they go in, who wants to joint in an hour long conversation about the smell of fabric softeners ffs...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Discuss the fabric softeners you minge !! LOL

I'm garlicking up my Striploins for tomorrow's BBQ ..

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Sitting here sucking on my new COPD machine and spend most of Friday in the ER and have not had a smoke for 2 days and planning to quit for good !I had a flair up and couldn't get any air and was turning blue - - - -
Feeling find now if anyone gives 2 shits- - - - - -
PS - Got my $1200.00 from Uncle Trump thurday :Excited1:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Sitting here sucking on my new COPD machine and spend most of Friday in the ER and have not had a smoke for 2 days and planning to quit for good !I had a flair up and couldn't get any air and was turning blue - - - -

Hope you're doing better and we get $2000 each month for the next four plus a one time payment of a year's worth of GST rebate checks and my kids get $1250 each for the next 4 months ...

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter

Hope you're doing better and we get $2000 each month for the next four plus a one time payment of a year's worth of GST rebate checks and my kids get $1250 each for the next 4 months ...
Good luck with that. I'm convinced that only Republican enrolled voters get that magic check.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Good luck with that. I'm convinced that only Republican enrolled voters get that magic check.

My daughter isn't getting shit because she has to pay and is republican - - - - - -

TheHaze

Site Supporter
spend most of Friday in the ER and have not had a smoke for 2 days
Feeling fine now if anyone gives 2 shits- - - - - -

Lost track of time and was wedsday and no smoke for 3 days and right now waiting for dinner - - - - - -

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
putting triple antibiotic ointment on my newest fuc*ing injuries from my latest faux pas burnt my nostrils and cheeks and some of my upper lip...got too close to an open flame with an 02 nose cannular on ...that motherfuc*er went up like the goddamn Hindenburg ffs
Sequence_01.00_00_31_25.Still002_1024x576_532545603515.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Drinking a hot Coffee after riding the warm empty streets of T.O all day ... frigging awesome, in a span of 5 hours I think 10 cars past me ...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Watched a thing on the news, all the people claiming benefits now, going to food banks, and these cunts have got kids ffs, no rainy day savings living hand to to mouth their own fault, asking people to donate food for food banks, I ain’t feeding them losers...

TheHaze

Site Supporter
After lockdown I’ve decided to be worse than ever..
Is that like when you are good you're good and when you are bad you are better ?

Oh yeah,I am ramming a Q tip down my ear canal - - - - - -

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don’t normally remember dreams, ain’t long woke up, I was waiting outside an old shack and there was baby’s in there, when they opened the door I was pushing all these African people and one guy fell against the chairs but no one hit me back, the baby’s all was dark like Bangladeshis but I wanted the tiny Chinese one, I grabbed her and kicked my way outside where Africans was fighting over the baby’s, I thought it was stupid and not worth it so I threw the baby lol, so there I was at 8am sitting up searching the bedding for a Chinese baby.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just finished making ad material for a local animal shelter fund raiser. Sadly this year it will be virtual concert instead of live.