What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Would she make you rich, or a more suitable human being? Why not stop the bullshit? Maybe I will. Up to you sonny

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Drinking coffee. Looking at the Surf cam
cool, surf as in windsurf?

No, as in retard pretending he's not 20 other people .... get it Now nazziturdee ??
i explore all stuff in life to avoid retardation ... milgram ... loss ... so pshhh get away from me ...
You’re quite possibly the biggest tard I’ve met online and I’ve seen some shit, fugly tats and all...
't is THAT'S all ..

Heisenberg

Factory Bastard
Sharona is actually the reason I'm here. She spammed another board I'm on a while back. I figured if this place could put up with a cute little snowflake like her it must be ok.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Sharona an alright bird
do not know mate .. i tend to not trust females .. they tend to be sacks of shit as well, just like anyone else.. regarding few losses .. seems it provokes hatred and contempt in my head towards females .. maybe i need to become more brutal or impolite .. with new things, trying to force them in .. i hate that.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My cousin is in hospital with septicaemia, first thing I did was start packing a bag, them remembered I can’t go, even if I did I couldn’t see him, this is shit..

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
My cousin is in hospital with septicaemia, first thing I did was start packing a bag, them remembered I can’t go, even if I did I couldn’t see him, this is shit..
i kinda had to decline my (gaslighted) nephew his funeral ... same abt my aunty getting old and dying soon maybe, not allowed to go .. house arrest you could say ... could be worse .. make a phonecall bud.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sharona an alright bird
do not know mate .. i tend to not trust females .. they tend to be sacks of shit as well, just like anyone else.. regarding few losses .. seems it provokes hatred and contempt in my head towards females .. maybe i need to become more brutal or impolite .. with new things, trying to force them in .. i hate that.

I don’t date much. I find that most women start having certian expectations after I become familiar with them.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Sharona an alright bird

I don’t date much. I find that most women start having certian expectations after I become familiar with them.
yeah, all for its own, here it was abt chasing off and sending me muslima's i came to despise ..

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Getting ready to to to immigration to get my cedula straightened out. For some reason they sent two New ones. This will ne a challenge.