What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Got home from the dermatologist earlier. Gonna spend time in a glorified tanning booth 3 times a week, until... hopefully... this skin rot that plagues me lately goes away.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Got home from the dermatologist earlier. Gonna spend time in a glorified tanning booth 3 times a week, until... hopefully... this skin rot that plagues me lately goes away.

This is what they gave me for Jungle Rot to dry out the blisters - - - -

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
alone and feeling fucked up ... dreaming and wished i could go drive tonight after a few beers ....

my dream... i love to speed sometimes, but above video is sweet.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
alone and feeling fucked up ... dreaming and wished i could go drive tonight after a few beers ....

the faster u drive the more narrow the car gets

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Getting ready to go shopping, no more standing in line waiting to go in, I hated that, I don’t like waiting it give me the arseole..

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Here we are, 03.30 on the porch, drinking bad wine and posting on this silly site. A former neighbor dropped a few smokes on my table as a departing gift. I don't need them, but I'll probably smoke them anyway....

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m bemused about being called a “British cuck” for having my guns taken off me from a guy that hasn’t even fired his even though his country is burning! :Pissed:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

the faster u drive the more narrow the car gets

yeah, never went that hard myself .. it is the little gaps between cars and zig zagging that was cool .. as passenger. ;)
but only good for europe .. laws are too strict in the usa..

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just drove over to the charity bin with lots of bag of stuff, the fucking bin is gone lol, going to have to put in the rubbish then.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I’m bemused about being called a “British cuck” for having my guns taken off me from a guy that hasn’t even fired his even though his country is burning! :Pissed:

Lol I watched so many of your vids last night lol.

I say we need Justice for Granny! The lil old lady at Target that got the shit beat out of her. She is a hero though, stabbing as many of them fuckers that she could.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Got the gGoddess back from hospital a couple of hours ago. Best guess is she has ctv and cirrhosis. She's curious why she has liver damage while I don't, and I have the same question. But her dad drank himself to death in his 40s. It runs in the family.

So she's tired and swearing off alcohol, so guess what? It'll be a long hard road.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Got the gGoddess back from hospital a couple of hours ago. Best guess is she has ctv and cirrhosis. She's curious why she has liver damage while I don't, and I have the same question. But her dad drank himself to death in his 40s. It runs in the family.

So she's tired and swearing off alcohol, so guess what? It'll be a long hard road.
go for it and support her and visit every day.. tell her to quit it.
addiction has reasons aside from addiction, not blaming you unless the shoe fits but it may be diffirent, when she's sobered up and clean ask her what drove her to drink .. and fortify her there maybe she wont relapse.

TheHaze

Site Supporter

Men and women are not the same when it comes to booze,ever see someone die from cirrhosis- it's not very pretty- - - -
I stop drinking 4 years ago and was so bad I couldn't hold down food and decided that that's not what I want to leave my kids with and also quit smoking too and feel so much better and now only need some pussy - - - - - -

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Getting ready for tomorrows camping trip
food............ check
gas..............check
firewood......check
beer.............check
beer.............check
beer.............check
I think I have everything but better double check the beer. :Cheers:

Matches and flashlight and beer - - - -:Excited1:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Getting ready for tomorrows camping trip
food............ check
gas..............check
firewood......check
beer.............check
beer.............check
beer.............check
I think I have everything but better double check the beer. :Cheers:
triple check the beer and get an xtra pack, you never know you get thirsty lol....
finally moved to my new placen but oh man .. i hope to flee or be death soon... pffff i've had it with life !

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

Men and women are not the same when it comes to booze,ever see someone die from cirrhosis- it's not very pretty- - - -
I stop drinking 4 years ago and was so bad I couldn't hold down food and decided that that's not what I want to leave my kids with and also quit smoking too and feel so much better and now only need some pussy - - - - - -
i want to quit ... just, my life... makes it unworthy to quit tho ... complicated..

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Best of Luck. I have a few friends on the same bus. I don’t know how to help. Not sure if the want any.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Giving up the drink can be very hard for some folks. I wish you and the Mrs. all the best.

TheHaze

Site Supporter

Giving up the drink can be very hard for some folks. I wish you and the Mrs. all the best.

I quit 4 years ago after a qt a day for over 10 years and still want a drink but just have to be strong and I guess something to live for !

Show this to the goddess >>>

48406502-1183229268494416-4449963337043673088-n.jpg

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter

I quit 4 years ago after a qt a day for over 10 years and still want a drink but just have to be strong and I guess something to live for !

Show this to the goddess >>>

48406502-1183229268494416-4449963337043673088-n.jpg
She doesn't drive. Neither do I unless it's extreme circumstance. We're both kind of wobbly and feel more secure hanging in the house.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
I hear you and to bad that somethings that make us feel good are bad for you !
anyways the dog picture was about being dead.