What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Watching a spider walking up the wall, imagine if you could do that, just walk up the wall, decorating would be a breeze..

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Killing time waiting to go see the dentist -

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Friday is trash day, here. I just went outside to retrieve the garbage can and recycling bin. AND I remembered to put pants on before going outside.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Sitting here thinking about what to have for lunch - - - - - - -

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Getting ready waiting for my son, taking the dogs out, they have to stop ganging up on other dogs and stealing their toys, they act like a pair of niggers when they get together...

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trying to relax myself and my thoughts after work. The beer and weed don't seem to be working well.

'Stifle yourself, Scooter!'

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Have another hit Scooter. I’m ready for a smoke and a cross word puzzle.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Chili night tonight. Got the aromatics, meat and beans simmering, waiting for the tomatoes and heat.
Found the Holy Grail at the local Food Lion: a 12 pack of Charmin's good stuff. We'll need it after the chili.

Protip: 1/4 cup of brown sugar or molasses makes famous chili.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
I heard today on old man radio that 4chan and other idiot right wing sites are largely populated by canadians. You be you.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
I heard today on old man radio that 4chan and other idiot right wing sites are largely populated by canadians. You be you.

See this is the problem with left wingers. You could have simply said "right wing sites" but you had to go and throw in "idiot"..

Does that make you feel superior when you call right wingers idiots? smh
No, man. Just idiot right wing sites. There are many, maybe too many to list.

So tell us, what's your feelings on Trudeau?

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

See this is the problem with left wingers. You could have simply said "right wing sites" but you had to go and throw in "idiot"..

That cocksucker turdo should be hung by the neck until dead for treason.

That pretty much sums up my feelings for the cunt.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter

That cocksucker turdo should be hung by the neck until dead for treason.

That pretty much sums up my feelings for the cunt.
Did you post that on 4chan? Freeper? Breitbarf? That pretty.much sums up my post.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Maybe you should. You'll find a bunch of redneck peckerwood crackers that you can bond with.
You should go to one of there meetings and tell them how you feel - - - -notice I only said one - - - - - - -

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ice you should check out the Blue Cashew. All Canadian/Asian. Tell them I recommend you.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No clue who you are. If you think of yourself as a red neck, fine. You like guns and Merlin engines, all cool with me. The BC was only a suggestion

• Agree!
Reactions: Ice

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
No clue who you are. If you think of yourself as a red neck, fine. You like guns and Merlin engines, all cool with me. The BC was only a suggestion

Yeah I also like beer so if that makes me a redneck then that's cool.:rightON:

I am also a law abiding old bugger who likes law and order. Does that make me a first class redneck? :Grin3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I am also a law abiding old bugger who likes law and order. Does that make me a first class redneck? :Grin3:

Ice you’re calling yourself a red neck. I didn’t. As for Ts rally. It’s was a dud. I don’t believe he’ll be re elected. He can only blame himself

X

xXx
Site Supporter

When did the music get too loud for you ICE ?? that would have been the first inclination that you're turning into an old whiney bugger ...FIGHT BACK MAN !! don't let it win ... your ball hairs are grey not your mind ..