What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
I'm sitting in my truck having a apple pecan salad at Wendys....:)
burger-king-mascot.jpg

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Working.

The workaholic he works every day, 24 hours, no time to play
He won't quit; he's addicted to work
I think he's going out like a jerk
Working, Working, what can you do?
See the light from a different point of view
Ready in the morning for the bell to chime
I think he's glad it's working time

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuck online banking, I’ve just locked myself out of one of my accounts, had to ring them and get a number, then I did the same stupid shit again, ffs it’s never took me this long just to transfer some money, I’m such a cunt...

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
not you who's the cunt ... it's the way how they wrote the app or transfer-app .. do like plato or someone else i can't remember ... make a problem not yours and be happier .. i think in this case it is the bank's fault ..:p

Q

Banned
not you who's the cunt ... it's the way how they wrote the app or transfer-app .. do like plato or someone else i can't remember ... make a problem not yours and be happier .. i think in this case it is the bank's fault ..:p
I disagree. People that make making applications are real professionals :FuckYeah:

Q

Banned
I disagree. People that make making applications are real professionals :FuckYeah:

I meant:
I disagree. People that make banking applications are real professionals :FuckYeah:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Cuddling my dog, such a good boy, his tail has really gone though it since the kitten arrived lol, he’s been so cool about it, I mean he could have been a dick and bit her head off...

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
yeah, dr's appointment today and tomorrow and contacted vsse brussels.. but if they will reply and fbi says it aint their deal on the phone but they have knowledge ..

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter