What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
If it’s a husband dies the woman is a widow, if kids parents die they are orphans, there ain’t no word for a mother who’s lost a child, that’s a shame, like it’s not acknowledged.
That is because no words can fill that void and same goes for Dad's- - - - - - -

a-grieving.jpg

bahumbas

puny and deadly
Waiting for my chicken wings to cool off a little.
Thanks for giving me the idea. I know what I am going to eat for dinner. Hehe

since its 5am in thailand atm shouldnt u be thinking about breakfast instead?
tenor.gif

^ being a pinocchio is still better than being a fat dude from thailand tho :LOL1:

Trying to lose weight here. So that means I am going to skip breakfast and lunch, then go straight to dinner. Yeah I wish I was as adorable as pinocchio but the fact is I am really a fat guy from thailand.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just feel like getting in my pyjamas and slobbing about, why do I always promis to go out , not in the mood for a party, oh well be ok when I get there.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am a lazy biatch... just got out of bed an hour ago.. been putzing around the house, basically getting nothing done <sigh> I always feel so energized at night.. make big plans to get shit done on the weekend.. lol.. and welp.. here I am.. :( damn it …

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Thinking about that last slice of my birthday cake (in the frig)from sunday- - - - - - -

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
I've been vaping this thc oil shit - dunno quite how much I like it. It's not really a weed buzz - more of a chemical thing. It reminds me of that AM-2201 white powder I used to be able to order from China. I'm surprised I didn't grow a tail or something from as much of that shit that I smoked.