What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
here Haze...I have an extra ...
BygYnu8IYAA4-FU.jpg

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Spent 3 hours in the ER after the Goddess tripped over the fucking poodle and gashed her hand about 3".
1) she takes blood thinners
B) why does this shit always happen after midnight when we're both drunk?
3) have I mentioned poodles are fucking useless?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Spent 3 hours in the ER after the Goddess tripped over the fucking poodle and gashed her hand about 3".
1) she takes blood thinners
B) why does this shit always happen after midnight when we're both drunk?
3) have I mentioned poodles are fucking useless?

You should think about making you place drunk people safe just like making a place child safe and thinking back just about every time I got hurt was drunk,well except when I was in the War- - - - - - -

PS Where you still drunk when you drove her to the ER ?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
33 minutes to feeding the cat, and cocktail time. A chili guaro might work.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Feeling better now my sons court case is over yesterday. His dog killed another dog, I always brought my kids up to not beat around the bush, say what you mean and have done, so he told the beak straight...the woman stood there smiling at her Yorkshire terrier saying oh he’s such a little bully, as it snapped at the heals of a Japanese Akita! The beak agreed it was your fault you stupid bitch.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hopefully the lady knows somebody to drop a poisoned Pork Chop for the killer Dog ....

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just packed my backpack, headed up on the mountain for a couple days. No one around for miles but the bears lol. Thats ok, Smith & Wesson have my back.

I have some friends down your way. I sent them your picture and said 'watch out for this motherfucker.'

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is anyone really doing what they say they are doing?

Right now I'm pondering that question.

I say what I do but don't do what I say.

I had a sleep but I'm up in the middle of the night drinking beer and smokin' a bowl. I have a rare Sunday off from work. Gonna have a nap and then we're off to Baltimore for football and fun.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Is anyone really doing what they say they are doing?

Right now I'm pondering that question.

Fact is this is a dumb post since everyone is doing the same thing and that is on the internet posting BS - - - - - -

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
That was some good fried catfish just now. Lil Cajun season makes it just right.