What's Everyone Real Life Jobs?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
buncha low life pot head bums who can't handle reality cause ya'll are losers

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Just a suggestion, but invest in a grow operation… then open the storefront.

I lived in one of the most liberal states, the great state of Washington, as this was becoming legal. Familiarize yourself with the tax laws governing this industry before you invest. Good luck!

The bottom fell out of the weed market here, growers are selling their weed at all time lows. It's a buyer's market... There's one pot farmer for every 19 Oregonian pot smokers. Place I work makes mad money, I just need to duplicate their low budget startup setup.

Here is a more general tip: Do not take tips from idiots.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
LMAO what happened man, pot heads are assholes too ?
He gets that way towards the weekend, but a couple of days of BGH and anabolic 'roids and a couple of all day melties and he'll be back to his usual diet of hating on seams and admin and me. Just pat him on the head and tell him he's okay, as meatheads go.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LMAO what happened man, pot heads are assholes too ?
He gets that way towards the weekend, but a couple of days of BGH and anabolic 'roids and a couple of all day melties and he'll be back to his usual diet of hating on seams and admin and me. Just pat him on the head and tell him he's okay, as meatheads go.
lol I just meant he hates a lot of peeps and cmon potheads some are lazy some get high an work like mutherfuckerz being creative Im just high and talking to a screen really aint I LMFAO

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I probably already replied several times about different jobs and maybe even about my current job. Fuck it though I’m going to post about it again. I work for a for-profit book company that resells donated used and new books. I work in one of several warehouses that condition and ship out the books to our warehouse that handles the orders from our website. We also ship books to the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
headquarters to be added to the website for free use. What we can’t sell and IA doesn’t want gets recycled into Smirnoff boxes.

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
I probably already replied several times about different jobs and maybe even about my current job. Fuck it though I’m going to post about it again. I work for a for-profit book company that resells donated used and new books. I work in one of several warehouses that condition and ship out the books to our warehouse that handles the orders from our website. We also ship books to the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
headquarters to be added to the website for free use. What we can’t sell and IA doesn’t want gets recycled into Smirnoff boxes.

archive.org has some very cool older movies that you can watch or download.✔

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
Part of my real job is to meet any new employees at reception and get them a security tag, and then show them around our place of work.

The men are okay, no problems, but showing females around has its tricks.

If there are females on here they would know their toilets are a bit different so I take the new females inside and explain all the things that are in there.

They even have a day bed thingie in there and other women's things and as we have a septic system I have to give them instructions on what to do.

There are also times when they can be locked out of their toilet due to security restrictions so I explain how to get around that one or just use the men's toilets if they can't hang on.

I also show them where the 9 security cameras are, just in case. In case you are wondering, we can watch the car park on a camera which we will use after hours just in case. I've had to go out there a few times so far and not be murdered yet.

I have done all this lots of time, so there is no embarrassment on my part, but I get them to keep my phone number on their phone [unofficially] as if anything goes wrong at any time then ring me as my radio is on the emergency channel so I usually know what's going down.

As usual, another dull day breaking rocks for a living ...:BuhBye:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Part of my real job is to meet any new employees at reception and get them a security tag, and then show them around our place of work.

If there are females on here they would know their toilets are a bit different so I take the new females inside and explain all the things that are in there.

They even have a day bed thingie in there and other women's things and as we have a septic system I have to give them instructions on what to do.

There are also times when they can be locked out of their toilet due to security restrictions so I explain how to get around that one or just use the men's toilets if they can't hang on.

I also show them where the 9 security cameras are, just in case. In case you are wondering, we can watch the car park on a camera which we will use after hours just in case. I've had to go out there a few times so far and not be murdered yet.

I have done all this lots of time, so there is no embarrassment on my part, but I get them to keep my phone number on their phone [unofficially] as if anything goes wrong at any time then ring me as my radio is on the emergency channel so I usually know what's going down.

An induction orificer?

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter

An induction orificer?

They go to HR for their induction ...

HR types never leave their office, just in case ...:SmoothMove:

I'm sort of just a number cruncher in a way ...✔

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I am a man of independent means. Investing, making more money, saving, etc. Money works for me. I make 75K just from my Dividends. I live good, travel, visit friend, drive fast cars and hit young women. Life is good.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
laying or sitting on me arse. eat, sleep, feed the pussy, post shit stalking hoes online, skip on showering for weeks months even, watch movies t.v... if i got no booze at home i walk to the bar.. is that ever brutally exhausting. occasionally take sober breaks which are sooo hard to take. ughh poor me

you can't even imagine all the other hardships i have to endure in a day and night.

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I own a Coloc that employs eleven workers. I have lowered wages for six straight years.

BeckyNix

Emotionally dead, but gives great head ;)
Unemployed tbh. My fulltime OnlyFans account was banned in September for violating their terms of service. My savings will get me through until i fill out applications somewhere warm.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I learn from the mistakes of others who take my advice.

Seriously?
About to start a job as a Store Manager, before "currency speculation" plus other money maker routes. I'm not short of cash atm as I watch others begin to starve, usually other way around. I'm apocolypse prepped.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Unemployed tbh. My fulltime OnlyFans account was banned in September for violating their terms of service. My savings will get me through until i fill out applications somewhere warm.
What did yoo do on onlyfans?