What's Everyone Real Life Jobs?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
The couple that dashes together stays together.

I have to admit, I've never met a door-dashing feminist phlebotomist before.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well she might be door dashing with him but I'm not ready to forgive Trevor.

I want to see real change.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Y'all know Trevor?

Can't say I've followed Days of Our Bloodwork well enough to know the ins and outs of Sharona's beefs with Trevor.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Always hilarious when those with no morals try to weaponize the virtues of others.

People who use demeaning racist language, homophobic slurs and slut shame all step to the left.

He should have added "I am a" in front of whore if he was trying to call me a whore. Not sure how you fuck up calling someone a whore.....but eh.

Try again and add more balls. Say "Hey Dove, you are a whore". Get it out quick so it doesnt drag like Oak and Murds tits on a drunk Saturday night on the innerwebs.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
What's the "innerwebs"?

Do you need the Tor browser for that?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm off the unemployment, it was nice though. :-) I'm working in the weed biz again and hustling hard to open a dispensary of my own hopefully this year. There's no money in it unless you own the business.

Just a suggestion, but invest in a grow operation… then open the storefront.

I lived in one of the most liberal states, the great state of Washington, as this was becoming legal. Familiarize yourself with the tax laws governing this industry before you invest. Good luck!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
In the English language it's entirely correct to call someone out with one word.

whore, liar, bastard, idiot, moron, gorgeous, beautiful, etc...

It’s rare that I will ever be compelled to tell someone about themselves, but sometimes the repeated behavior is so egregious that it can’t be avoided. They typically can’t handle what I have to say… but I’m genuinely relieved after for having gotten it off my chest.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
In the English language it's entirely correct to call someone out with one word.

It’s rare that I will ever be compelled to tell someone about themselves, but sometimes the repeated behavior is so egregious that it can’t be avoided. They typically can’t handle what I have to say… but I’m genuinely relieved after for having gotten it off my chest.
Speaking of your chest, hasn't it been some time since you posted a photo of someone or other's?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Speaking of your chest, hasn't it been some time since you posted a photo of someone or other's?

These lungs are infamous lol

check out my avi :KMA:

Heisenberg

Factory Bastard
I just started a new job. I left the slaughterhouse and now fix little robots. It's nice working on machines that aren't covered with blood.

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Just a suggestion, but invest in a grow operation… then open the storefront.

I lived in one of the most liberal states, the great state of Washington, as this was becoming legal. Familiarize yourself with the tax laws governing this industry before you invest. Good luck!

The bottom fell out of the weed market here, growers are selling their weed at all time lows. It's a buyer's market... There's one pot farmer for every 19 Oregonian pot smokers. Place I work makes mad money, I just need to duplicate their low budget startup setup.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe