What's the last thing you purchased?

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Had to pay for a big bucket of flowers lol, I popped in a shop and told my dog to sit and stay, as I came out he’d knocked over a bucket of flowers and cocked his leg on them, I have to take responsibility for the big twat so I paid for them, now have a lovely big vase of pissy flowers.

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
4 sticks of pork kabobs marinated in Sprite from some stall in a Filipino part a town ... not bad

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
4 sticks of pork kabobs marinated in Sprite from some stall in a Filipino part a town ... not bad
Damn, that sounds good. I bought a Cobb salad with fixings at the Food Lion deli. Could have been better, but it was a meal for two.

Seamajor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
2 five gallon bottles of H2O

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
A copient deal: buy 5 of these items and get 4 80% burgers (~$5) for free. I bought two packs of bacon, two packs of tomatoes and a head of lettuce. I'm gonna make soft tacos with the burgers.

I wanted to get a Vidalia onion but the bin was empty.

Bought a 5 lb. chub of ground ribeye at $3.99/lb. Gonna smash it into burgers and put 'em in the freezer for future use. A pack of colby jack and a pack of cheddar cheese slices. Two packs of Martin's potato rolls so I don't run out.

Two cheap store-brand frozen pizzas in case of emergency or laziness.

I was thinking about making ham and green beans but totally forgot about it. I knew there was something I was forgetting.

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
About out 10 rounds, got in about 4am and still ain’t had any proper sleep, I can see me wasting the day sleeping.

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator
5lbs homemade Mac & Cheese

10 Italian sausages

10 Original sausages

8 Knackwurst sausages

3lbs medium ground beef

Hard taco shells

Taco seasoning

12 sausage buns

2kgs yougurt

green seedless grapes

dark sweet cherries

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Hockey Stripes for the Challenger - - - - - - -

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
I actually had to run back out today , believe it or not I ran out of gas ...didn't have a long neck funnel ....and it was hovering 100 degrees ....so went to Dollar General picked ...
up this beauty :Grin3:

Last edited:
Top Bottom