What's the WEATHER Like Today?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Warm during the day, coolish in the evening. I spent the night @ GFs house in Healdsburg. Had a nice cook in her spa, in this giant pool she had built. The rest was a bad idea. Lets see how it goes
. Might have to relocate back to my boat. Just more first world problems.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MEU2ANV_o.jpg

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
70 degrees this morning and up to 91, now. Real Feel 102, 95 in the shade. It'll get down into the low 70's tonight and I'll open the windows and patio door. Also, there are so many huge trees around here that provide shade.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
70 degrees this morning and up to 91, now. Real Feel 102, 95 in the shade. It'll get down into the low 70's tonight and I'll open the windows and patio door. Also, there are so many huge trees around here that provide shade.
Trees really do make a difference. Out here in CA so many people don't plant trees like in the old days. They rely on AC instead of shade. They see all the negatives without the positives.

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
Don't show me that shit. I was only out 1 bloody horror and melting walking in my door not too long ago. Gonna go 100% recluse if this keeps up. Now just feel tired as fuck and after long ass bloody shower too. Ugh.. summer even official yet.

Need to go up home to Timmins and camp somewhere stealthy

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't show me that shit. I was only out 1 bloody horror and melting walking in my door not too long ago. Gonna go 100% recluse if this keeps up. Now just feel tired as fuck and after long ass bloody shower too. Ugh.. summer even official yet.

Need to go up home to Timmins and camp somewhere stealthy

Is humidity the problem?