When Admin succumbs to his own administrative politicking...

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Site Supporter ☠️
Democracy should be hated, he is right. Billions starve while 1% live it large as billionaires.

Blandscape is a poor man's iron lung duke. Democracy hated? Capitalism creates the divide and yet between democracy (thanks Greeks!) & capitalism, we strive to have a balance, because without both together, we'd be fucked. And not in the fun up the ass way, Admin likes.

Canadian poet Stephen Leacock wrote about a fellow who “... flung himself upon his horse and rode madly off in all directions."

This is Blandscape. The scattershot. The shotgun of BF. He'll get you at any angle with multuple scattered scatter brained peltings.

Hi Blandy! If you really are Scottish then why haven't you kilt yourself yet?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Site Supporter ☠️
I rode on a train once.

Admin, true apologies as I can't find the time recently in which I replied to you about The Matrix meme you posted with Elon Musk & Donald Trump garbed up in a mock Matrix poster.

I couldn't find it in my post history and I went to see where in your post history you put up that picture, lo & behold your profile (which includes content history), is private or limited. I figure you are afraid some Nigerian prince will hack your identity, only to find you're more broke than they are and then send Hatian refugees(prob from Ohio)... to eat several of your cats.

Anyways, brocephus, my point was then that lgbtq didn't make the Matrix movie. The Wachowskis were still born bros when they made the Matrix. I mean, they weren't still-born, but still, they were born, and still as bros and made the movie as born still bros, but not still-born bros, mmmkay? So when Trump & Musk co-opt the garb from the movie, they aren't misunderstanding it's a movie from lgbtq, because at the time Matrix was made, non lgbtq cis-bros made the movie. Yeah, boring I know. Just another couple of straight white people like Elaine and her beau having to go to the GAP.

But wait... THERE'S MORE !!!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Yeah.... sooo....

Lee Cronin & Gene Roddenberry, two old white dudes wrote a story about bullets only being real if they were real in your mind, umm... 31 years before two younger cis white bros, before becoming two trans white bros took the same idea to make the Matrix.

This is why getting older rules. Because I've seen things, so you can't bullshit me, homie.

Rolb Halford is the godfather of metal and he's gay.

Star Trek is the godfather of sci-fi and the episode This Side of Paradise in which the plants spray people's faces with happy happy joy joy mindless peace & love is probably a nod to gay, too.

Have a nice gay, Admin.

Last edited:

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Site Supporter ☠️
Blandy might appreciate that Scotty from the original Star Trek is a post modern day fucking William Wallace of sorts.

Or maybe Blandscape's idea of sci fi is '2001' in which the monolith is just a giant donimo without dots, ergo... WORTHLESS. FUCK THAT GHEY MOVIE!

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
Admin, true apologies as I can't find the time recently in which I replied to you about The Matrix meme you posted with Elon Musk & Donald Trump garbed up in a mock Matrix poster.

I couldn't find it in my post history and I went to see where in your post history you put up that picture, lo & behold your profile (which includes content history), is private or limited. I figure you are afraid some Nigerian prince will hack your identity, only to find you're more broke than they are and then send Hatian refugees(prob from Ohio)... to eat several of your cats.

Anyways, brocephus, my point was then that lgbtq didn't make the Matrix movie. The Wachowskis were still born bros when they made the Matrix. I mean, they weren't still-born, but still, they were born, and still as bros and made the movie as born still bros, but not still-born bros, mmmkay? So when Trump & Musk co-opt the garb from the movie, they aren't misunderstanding it's a movie from lgbtq, because at the time Matrix was made, non lgbtq cis-bros made the movie. Yeah, boring I know. Just another couple of straight white people like Elaine and her beau having to go to the GAP.

But wait... THERE'S MORE !!!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Yeah.... sooo....

Lee Cronin & Gene Roddenberry, two old white dudes wrote a story about bullets only being real if they were real in your mind, umm... 31 years before two younger cis white bros, before becoming two trans white bros took the same idea to make the Matrix.

This is why getting older rules. Because I've seen things, so you can't bullshit me, homie.

Rolb Halford is the godfather of metal and he's gay.

Star Trek is the godfather of sci-fi and the episode This Side of Paradise in which the plants spray people's faces with happy happy joy joy mindless peace & love is probably a nod to gay, too.

Have a nice gay, Admin.
You do realise that nobody will read all that....

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Site Supporter ☠️

Elon-Musk-Donald-Trump-Interview.jpg

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Site Supporter ☠️

In this life, if you open your mouth more than your eyes & ears... then you deserve to be an idiot.

No offense. I have adhd too. But still. Not reading something is a retard's excuse for not having read it.

"tldr", is a self inflicted long walk off a short cliff from the short bus delivering you, if you so attempt that most wussified of replies.

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard
In this life, if you open your mouth more than your eyes & ears... then you deserve to be an idiot.

No offense. I have adhd too. But still. Not reading something is a retard's excuse for not having read it.

"tldr", is a self inflicted long walk off a short cliff from the short bus delivering you, if you so attempt that most wussified of replies.
Go get 'em champ.... I'm semi-retired from these kind of online shenanigans. so enjoy and whatever you do, don't forget that @Admin. sucks cock.

Last edited:

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Factory Bastard
Tis time since I last spent an hour or two deciphering guttural Glaswegian gibberish whilst cocking my hat at Blandy boy and sniffing a bag of glue in camaraderie.

How are ye me gonorrhoea ridden Gorbals , Buckfast veteran?

Many's the time I've been in public toilets and wished I had printed out more of your posts to cover the seat before I drop a huge shit.

You must inbox me dear boy. Too long no speak fella.

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard
Tis time since I last spent an hour or two deciphering guttural Glaswegian gibberish whilst cocking my hat at Blandy boy and sniffing a bag of glue in camaraderie.

Many's the time I've been in public toilets and wished I had printed out more of your posts to cover the seat before I drop a huge shit.

I'm good mate. Your buddy Blandy thinks we're the same person, depite being told several times that we're not. LOL

WHat did you think of the recent race riots? Proper went off in Southport didn't it?

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Factory Bastard
I'm good mate. Your buddy Blandy thinks we're the same person, depite being told several times that we're not. LOL

WHat did you think of the recent race riots? Proper went off in Southport didn't it?
I think it's a damn shame that some mentally disturbed fucker killing kids of another race was what it took to get the English off their arses and onto the streets.

I grew up rioting and publicly protesting as my way of declaring my political presence.

For the past 30 years stating your beliefs has consisted of eating pizza and hitting like on a shitty Facebook post.

Until the people stop being sedated by fake tripe and get the fuck back out there shit will never change.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Blandscape is a poor man's iron lung duke. Democracy hated? Capitalism creates the divide and yet between democracy (thanks Greeks!) & capitalism, we strive to have a balance, because without both together, we'd be fucked. And not in the fun up the ass way, Admin likes.

Canadian poet Stephen Leacock wrote about a fellow who “... flung himself upon his horse and rode madly off in all directions."

This is Blandscape. The scattershot. The shotgun of BF. He'll get you at any angle with multuple scattered scatter brained peltings.

Hi Blandy! If you really are Scottish then why haven't you kilt yourself yet?

My apologies for not responding earlier MNG, I simply did not see your response, and one worth truly reading.

I have been accused of being the Iron Duke in the past, and indeed Oranje, by some colleagues herein, alas that simply served to remind me what talent actually was when confounded by its own narcissism, or the levers of a panel's power. You are quite right, I am a poor reflection and irritable infliction of what I might have been.

I had literally no idea that Canadians actually had a bard, I just assumed they hibernated during the long winters, tickled trout at their nearest watering hole come Spring, bred with the nearest available herbivore, smoked lickspittle rolled in a smoothly scented maple leaf while saying thank you too much, for the ROTW acknowledging your absolute human right to be a fucking Canadian. See Prowler for details.

A scattergun does work in close contact, and does scatter brains, so I would suggest my lack of direction thereafter is just a mere hop skip and a small jump over the corpse's left in my wake, while carrying on regardless.

Of curse I am Scottish!

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

How are ye Adam? I hope you are fairing worse than me. Let's see just how far we can tack before we sink into the briny, you and I.

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard
I think it's a damn shame that some mentally disturbed fucker killing kids of another race was what it took to get the English off their arses and onto the streets.

I grew up rioting and publicly protesting as my way of declaring my political presence.

For the past 30 years stating your beliefs has consisted of eating pizza and hitting like on a shitty Facebook post.

Until the people stop being sedated by fake tripe and get the fuck back out there shit will never change.
Yeah, I learned a long time ago that attending protests is pointless.

Nothing changes and in this day and age with all the crazy amount of CCTV with facial recognition and mobile phones etc, you risk losing your job and even being prosecuted if you get identified at a "far right" demo.

I'm so done with this shithole country.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Yeah, I learned a long time ago that attending protests is pointless.

Nothing changes and in this day and age with all the crazy amount of CCTV with facial recognition and mobile phones etc, you risk losing your job and even being prosecuted if you get identified at a "far right" demo.
Don't let that stop ya from talkin, pal. :LOL3:

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Site Supporter ☠️
My apologies for not responding earlier MNG, I simply did not see your response, and one worth truly reading.

I have been accused of being the Iron Duke in the past, and indeed Oranje, by some colleagues herein, alas that simply served to remind me what talent actually was when confounded by its own narcissism, or the levers of a panel's power. You are quite right, I am a poor reflection and irritable infliction of what I might have been.

I had literally no idea that Canadians actually had a bard, I just assumed they hibernated during the long winters, tickled trout at their nearest watering hole come Spring, bred with the nearest available herbivore, smoked lickspittle rolled in a smoothly scented maple leaf while saying thank you too much, for the ROTW acknowledging your absolute human right to be a fucking Canadian. See Prowler for details.

A scattergun does work in close contact, and does scatter brains, so I would suggest my lack of direction thereafter is just a mere hop skip and a small jump over the corpse's left in my wake, while carrying on regardless.

Of curse I am Scottish!

You are what you are. Admin is what he is. Lily is what she is. I am what I am.

Be yourself. Forget the rest.