When Admin succumbs to his own administrative politicking...

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Princess Gary claims to have had me blocked for eons, so I’m confused by your conflating me with his dysfunctions.

Admin, you simply need to work harder at being smarter, just like Garraty47 doesn't need to do!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
He hates Trump, just not as much as he hates democrats or democracy.

I neither hate nor fear Trump.
Same for Kamala.

I hate the democrat *party* and its avatars for being the insidious warmongering corporate-captured liars that they are. In my opinion their hypocrisy and perfidy make them even worse than republicans who are at least up front about their intentions and authoritarianism.

But saying I "hate democracy" is perhaps the silliest notion you've attributed to me, and there have been some real doozies before this one. On the contrary- I fervently wish the USA had more democracy, or at least some.

It does not and if it ever did that was long, long ago.

Take that as you like and consider me all opined out on politics for now.

I reached my saturation point (and then some) and have decided to ignore that stupid shit for a while. It's only the fondness I have for you that elicited this much of a response.

Wanna talk about something else? Shiny!

I've had my fill of politics and war.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
. Seriously though, has Parroty 47 ever had an original though, a fresh insight. He sounds like me as a 15 year old, even down to his anti-LibiCon wannabeness.
Unrestrained capitalism is a problem...Oooo who ever noticed that before? LoLz
It is? Holy shit! I better go listen to a podcast about it!

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Same for Kamala.

I hate the democrat *party* and its avatars for being the insidious warmongering corporate-captured liars that they are. In my opinion their hypocrisy and perfidy make them even worse than republicans who are at least up front about their intentions and authoritarianism.

You don't fear Trump or Project 25? I guess dat's because they are up front about it?

You were never the shiniest button in the box boy.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
You drug me into to this manufactured outrage, and Gayyity has ignored me for quite some time, so help me to understand wtf you are whining about? I don't get it.

You don't get it Admin, because you were never capable of getting it.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Admin, I have brought G back from his own self indulgent death, while he still refuses to do anything but politically implode.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Same for Kamala.

But saying I "hate democracy" is perhaps the silliest notion you've attributed to me, and there have been some real doozies before this one. On the contrary- I fervently wish the USA had more democracy, or at least some.

It does not and if it ever did that was long, long ago.

Take that as you like and consider me all opined out on politics for now.

I reached my saturation point (and then some) and have decided to ignore that stupid shit for a while. It's only the fondness I have for you that elicited this much of a response.

Wanna talk about something else? Shiny!

I've had my fill of politics and war.

Welcome back Garraty.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The ugly truth, to some, is that before capitalism, 90% of the human population was poor and barely surviving.

Now the numbers have flipped. Extreme poverty is at about 10% of the Earth's population.

The problems really are about wealth distribution (or lack thereof) and corruption.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
Good drugs, huh Blandy?

I'll say one thing, if it was anyone else making rambling, incoherent threads and nonsensical multi-post spam (except for Admin maybe), fat Lily would be bitching to high heaven about it.

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard
The ugly truth, to some, is that before capitalism, 90% of the human population was poor and barely surviving.

Now the numbers have flipped. Extreme poverty is at about 10% of the Earth's population.

The problems really are about wealth distribution (or lack thereof) and corruption.
The problem is the fiat, debt based, monetary system and jewish owned banks, which rape us from cradle to grave.

Uncle Adolf put a stop to that scam back in the 30's and 40's. Needless to say though, after 1945 the Rothschild banks picked up where they left off.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Good drugs, huh Blandy?

I'll say one thing, if it was anyone else making rambling, incoherent threads and nonsensical multi-post spam (except for Admin maybe), fat Lily would be bitching to high heaven about it.

You can never stop including me in your posts, can you? You are completely, and irrevocably, owned. You're not the first, nor the last...

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
The problem is the fiat, debt based, monetary system and jewish owned banks, which rape us from cradle to grave.

Uncle Adolf put a stop to that scam back in the 30's and 40's. Needless to say though, after 1945 the Rothschild banks picked up where they left off.
Hey dumbfuck, Read a book.

Catholic doctrine then held that lending money for interest was a sin and so was an occupation forbidden to Christians. Not being subject to the restriction, Jews made that business their own despite possible criticism of usury in the Torah and later sections of the Hebrew Bible.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Catholic doctrine then held that lending money for interest was a sin and so was an occupation forbidden to Christians. Not being subject to the restriction, Jews made that business their own despite possible criticism of usury in the Torah and later sections of the Hebrew Bible.

Jews were also restricted from many other professions during the time. There's a lot that this dipshit doesn't know.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Jews were also restricted from many other professions during the time. There's a lot that this dipshit doesn't know.
Jewish people and the diamond business have a long relationship that dates back to the Middle Ages and beyond. The limitations on Jewish people not working in specific industries allowed them to trade rare stones and diamonds.

Adam Hitler

Factory Bastard

Yeah no shit, they played the victim card once again..... Regardless, the Rothschild's took control centuries ago and their stranglehold on the west is common knowledge nowadays.

You should talk to some of your SJW/Trantifa friends, some of them get it and understand who the puppet masters are, but as soon as you mention jews, their indoctrination kicks in and the typical "jews are helpless victims!" nonsense gets spouted.