When did the fat Pig first make her way onto your shit list permanently?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Listening to the stupid bitch have manic meltPWN3D!'s on CO did it for me. What a stupid fucking bitch. I think old age has worn her stupid ass down a bit now.

Why is it everyone else is always having a "meltdown" according to you? The only words you seem to know are, "meltdown," "pwned," "faggit," "incest" and "daughter." With the words "incest" and "daughter" being mutually exclusive to you.

They spent their weekend flailing in anguish, crying, sitting in a circle by the campfire roasting marshmallows and crying about Oak.

aaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

Not to mention making a thread about you on almost a daily basis.

You win.

Yes, yes I do. :Happy5:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Listening to the stupid bitch have manic meltPWN3D!'s on CO did it for me. What a stupid fucking bitch. I think old age has worn her stupid ass down a bit now.

Why is it everyone else is always having a "meltdown" according to you?

I supposed when you do it, and you are cap ranting and screaming about melties.....its totally because the other person really IS melting.

No really.

Wink.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Deportz had the best weekend ever! All Oak, all weekend long...

lmfao
that karma comment was like toothpaste, no shoving that back in the tube lol

Today poark will poast for 10 to 14 hours straight to make up for lost time.

I've noticed that, whenever she's been gone for a few days she makes up for it by posting 24/7 for the next week.

Her absence likely is related to getting behind on bills...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Deportz had the best weekend ever! All Oak, all weekend long...

lmfao
that karma comment was like toothpaste, no shoving that back in the tube lol

Today poark will poast for 10 to 14 hours straight to make up for lost time.

I've noticed that, whenever she's been gone for a few days she makes up for it by posting 24/7 for the next week.

Her absence likely is related to getting behind on bills...

Maybe shes in therapy and there are some days she is required to stay offline?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dovey…. Something you should try. Take Stubby with ya.

I had to spend the morning at 2 different county clerks getting documents for my mothers social security thing because her ex died. And she cant find any of her documents.

Then we went Coney Island. I thought I was feeling better, but I'm not. I cant get rid of this bronchitis. I still have to finish clearing out the laundry room because we have an electrician coming to rewire the place. My family has way too much stuff. I have bags of clothes Squish has grown out of and my mother has a closet full of shit she hasnt worn since the 80s. Shoulder pads and everything. Shes resistant to part with it.

I'm probably not gonna have a 14 hour straight marathon on a forum involving other peoples private lives and family members. Of course nothing in life is a certainty......but somehow, I just dont see myself doing that anytime soon. I dont even have the required energy for that.

If I'm still posting into my 70s and start getting dementia, that might change lol.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Soon fat pig will be bragging during the infrequent occasions she actually logs off to shower

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is this thread about you, Stubby and stinky? Funny little dwarf. Did Souelbro let ya let Yet? Mention cock to Herman. :Awesomeness: Your style Stubby.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Oh dear, seamongo must have finished raping the kids in closet already

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Why is it everyone else is always having a "meltdown" according to you?

I supposed when you do it, and you are cap ranting and screaming about melties.....its totally because the other person really IS melting.

No really.

Wink.

I "suppose when I do it," it's replying to your 2,412th attempt that day at "gas lighting."

As far as "melties" go, anyone that has to lie about not reading posts and allegedly having people on "ignore" isn't at all having a "melty."

Stupid.