When did the fat Pig first make her way onto your shit list permanently?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Although my opinion of her had been deteriorating rapidly for quite some time she jumped on the HOV lane to the top of my "your forever a piece of shit now" list when that disgusting slob basically cheered the death of innocent children in Wisconsin over a legal verdict they had NOTHING to do with

No information out yet. Kinda instant karma for Wisconsin...

Lunatic mows down innocent children and this animal calls it Karma because 12 people looked at the facts of a case and found an innocent young man was doing nothing more than exercising his right to self defense against degenerate pedophile scum like pedofall and scummajor

what kind of miserable cow says something like this about anyone? Especially children

Rodent

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Mine happened before that.....but that would have done it.

It started when she texted me on jan 6th to tell me that "my people were out of control". As if I'm personally responsible. Also the riots she was quiet about....just so hypocritical.

Showing up here under a different name to pick fights and constantly using family members is what did it. Especailly when she freaks over her own PI. She has no problem doing it to other people at all.

Total narcissistic hypocrite.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It is a journey every man must take alone. Breakfall's has only just but begun. Yet in time he too will gaze deep into the abyss and perhaps emerge a changed man, if not a better one.
It’s like escape from the planet of the apes

only this is Escape from the Planet Oink

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Tell us the story, brother.

We are in this together ♡
I got the olds so it's hard to remember. But basically it was one of those "delete my account" deals, at cbt. Billdo never wanted to delete accounts and all their poasts because he said it fucked up the database or something.

Anyway, she sent us a PM that was sort of like a suicide note in tone and substance and so we finally acquiesced out of pity and some sort of responsibility (how young and naive we once were). This was iirc the first time she left the internet forever.

Back at CO or CBB as it was called at the time 2 days later.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
on noes -- the fat pig is here

all happy n shit like she's going out and enjoying life cause her internet got cut off again and couldn't login

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
sssssh everyone

the twig and the pig are fondling each other right now -- they might be trying to make a mutant

it's like an episode of national geographics

so be berry berry quiet -- and if you have a weak stomach, turn to another thread

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory ….hahahaaa, you have your hands full with this one! This repetition troll is trying to scare about sensibility altogether!
:LOL3:

This weekend was "Oak, Oak, Oak, Oak, Oak"...
They’re all a bunch of wankers. Fucked up attitudes and a lot of man-love!
:GiggleBitch:

I had a great weekend and they were here bitching about me. That's a win for me.
Well it’s the same few idiots that think forums are their actual life. If they put in as much effort into situation life as they did here and elsewhere, maybe they wouldn’t be so bitter and twisted.
My theory anyway.
I had an awesome surf today…winning wave of the day. Stoked!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Bastard Factory ….hahahaaa, you have your hands full with this one! This repetition troll is trying to scare about sensibility altogether!

I had a great weekend and they were here bitching about me. That's a win for me.
Well it’s the same few idiots that think forums are their actual life. If they put in as much effort into situation life as they did here and elsewhere, maybe they wouldn’t be so bitter and twisted.
My theory anyway.

Lucky you, spending the day at the coast.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

My theory anyway.

Lucky you, spending the day at the coast.
I live on the coast…I’ve never left! :Happy5:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
what kind of nasty animal says something like that about children?

what's with these liberal fucktards and sinful lusting and disgusting loathing of children?

seriously

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And let us not forget that this fat loathsome walrus who shares undergarments with Jabba the Hutt also said conservatives should be struck by Lightening

Martin Luther King was a republican

racist fat piece of shit

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Listening to the stupid bitch have manic meltPWN3D!'s on CO did it for me. What a stupid fucking bitch. I think old age has worn her stupid ass down a bit now.

Why is it everyone else is always having a "meltdown" according to you? The only words you seem to know are, "meltdown," "pwned," "faggit," "incest" and "daughter." With the words "incest" and "daughter" being mutually exclusive to you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Listening to the stupid bitch have manic meltPWN3D!'s on CO did it for me. What a stupid fucking bitch. I think old age has worn her stupid ass down a bit now.

Why is it everyone else is always having a "meltdown" according to you? The only words you seem to know are, "meltdown," "pwned," "faggit," "incest" and "daughter." With the words "incest" and "daughter" being mutually exclusive to you.

They spent their weekend flailing in anguish, crying, sitting in a circle by the campfire roasting marshmallows and whining about Oak.

aaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

They spent their weekend flailing in anguish, crying, sitting in a circle by the campfire roasting marshmallows and crying about Oak.

aaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

Not to mention making a thread about you on almost a daily basis.

You win.