When I see Overdone, I see these things

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
English Lesson of the Day

Someone’s ability to resist materialistic things says much more about their character than their ability to obtain them.

When describing the "things" (i.e. possessions), the correct adjective is "material".

When describing a person who is overly concerned with material possessions, the correct adjective is "materialistic".

Class Discussion: Does having a lot of material possessions indicate that a person is materialistic?

Not necessarily. If a person's driving motivation behind obtaining the possessions is to use them for varying interests, then that person is not materialistic; that person is interesting.

Take, for example, me. I like to play hockey so I need hockey equipment to engage in that activity. I like to play baseball so I need baseball equipment to engage in that activity. I like to play disc golf I need discs to engage in that activity. I like to play guitar so I need guitars and amps to engage in that activity. I like to play music with a band so I need a jam space to engage in that activity. I like to drive fast so I need a V8 American Muscle Car to engage in that activity. I like to ride fast motorcycles so I need a fast motorcycle to engage in that activity. I like to play PC games so I need a gaming machine and a private room to engage in that activity. I like to watch movies so I need a separate large television with proper audio to engage in that activity. I like woodworking so I need wood working tools and a shop to engage in that activity. I like to play foosball with my old buddies once in a while so I need a foosball table to engage in that activity. I like to go camping so I need a trailer to engage in that activity.

Class dismissed.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Nah, those made me laugh. I was having fun when I posted them.
they were stupid. just saying

That's your opinion. You should note that what I think matters to me. Again, at least @Breakfall has a sense of humor on him and joined in.
Nah, those made me laugh. I was having fun when I posted them.
they were stupid. just saying

That's your opinion. You should note that what I think matters to me. Again, at least @Breakfall has a sense of humor on him and joined in.
breakfall makes you feel validated? that's cute

No, he has a sense of humor and I like it when people that can dish, can also take.
Short boys are too sensitive.

Says the guy with a Vienna sausage for a penis.
Says Pauncho's fag hag.

Succ's okay, she just doesn't know you that well. You have to remember, the right-wing can't handle being mocked.

Lol. I can handle it....it's HIM I'm worried about. Hahahaha

Why? He just has different sensibilities than you do and isn't afraid of poking fun of himself as well as others. It's not common for anyone to be self-deprecating on these type of forums.

Trust....I have no issues with Admin....other than his political views....but I try to toss that to the side. I enjoy poking fun at him.....my nemesis is Flynn. Hahaha

Got it. @Flynn despises me, but that bitch grew on me, like a fungus, but nevertheless, we reached symbiosis. Sometimes she just cracks me up.

I have a quirky sense of humor though.

Hey genius, it's a guy. Most likely Shartini's brother.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
560632ca53e15.jpeg

You forgot has a job and his kids know who he is - - - - - -

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Seman trying to escape - - - - - -

sailboat.png

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I understand Admins frustration. It's called "TDS" or "Tiny Dick Syndrome". It causes tantrums, anxiety, feeling worthless, impotence and other symptoms. I tried to help him by giving him therapy but he refuses. Oh well.....you can't save everyone.

That applies to several posters at this forum.