Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Porka and aidsmin be big mad tonight
Tiny Tubby be crying his eyes out

He's just besides himself. Soon he'll be posting about little girls and their uncles again. Watch. Or maybe their daddies, because he's cool like that.

cookie?

Paper bag?

power-rangers-dino-thunder.gif

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Oh hell....Admins being like Q....following his footsteps..... marking every post he doesn't like as "stupid". Careful with that, Admin. Q did that same shit with Breaky and someone else trolling and got put in the forum corner for it. Hahahaha.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Oh hell....Admins being like Q....following his footsteps..... marking every post he doesn't like as "stupid". Careful with that, Admin. Q did that same shit with Breaky and someone else trolling and got put in the forum corner for it. Hahahaha.
He cries alot like that tho

it's funny

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
That's nice thank you for caring Princess, tbh I don't care if you're into little guys.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The Stupid react is fairly new, newer than Q's banning, but you tell a very convincing tale. I was moved reading it, honestly.

Succubus

Site Supporter
That's nice thank you for caring Princess, tbh I don't care if you're into little guys.

I'm into no guys right now.....girls, either....so fuck off!!!! You're asking for a permanent meltdown placement so keep your shit up and that's the only place you'll be able to post until BF let's you out!

Succubus

Site Supporter
I understand Admins frustration. It's called "TDS" or "Tiny Dick Syndrome". It causes tantrums, anxiety, feeling worthless, impotence and other symptoms. I tried to help him by giving him therapy but he refuses. Oh well.....you can't save everyone.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I understand Admins frustration. It's called "TDS" or "Tiny Dick Syndrome". It causes tantrums, anxiety, feeling worthless, impotence and other symptoms. I tried to help him by giving him therapy but he refuses. Oh well.....you can't save everyone.
Do you think that's why he has to announce how tall he thinks he is all the time?

Succubus

Site Supporter
Do you think that's why he has to announce how tall he thinks he is all the time?

Lol probably because he is trying to make up for what he "lacks" in other areas....him being "tall" would make him feel better about himself.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lol probably because he is trying to make up for what he "lacks" in other areas....him being "tall" would make him feel better about himself.
you know he looks like stalk from animal house. don't you?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
You know, Bigs, you really should back off a bit on teasing Admin about all that dick sucking he did as a Navy Boy. He has to relive every single swallow every time you bring it up. Let the poor retiree relax and have a gargle with Dr. Tichnor every one in a while.